Hacking wii u 5.3.2 with wiiubru

D

Deleted User

@pwsincd I think you might need to help out.
Does self-hosting or Loadiine.ovh work? Those are the services that I use, and I actually haven't crashed during this phase in two months.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
ok so if you go here.. www.wiiubru.com and from the top nav bar grab the starter pack and follow the simple readme guide...

Installation

Download and extract the wiiu folder from the release package to the root of your SD card.
It should look like this:

SD:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
SD:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/icon.png
SD:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/meta.xml
SD:/wiiu/apps/appstore/hbas.elf
SD:/wiiu/apps/appstore/icon.png
SD:/wiiu/apps/appstore/meta.xml

once you have this , you can navigate to any number of exploit hosting sites on your wiiu , mine is www.wiiubru.com and if all is well it should load the HBL launcher.

try this fisrt off.. im sure others will pop in with other URLs for you to try . most of which are listed here : https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828/ .. if this isnt clear enough for you just shout for further help...

Last edited by pwsincd,
D

Deleted User

Oh, wait, you mean that the payload is actually running, but shows a black screen with the error "Code not found." Okay, now I understand.
HBL is missing from your SD Card, use pwsincd's guide above on downloading it, but be sure to use your computer to navigate to wiiubru.com in the first phase.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Oh, wait, you mean that the payload is actually running, but shows a black screen with the error "Code not found." Okay, now I understand.
HBL is missing from your SD Card, use pwsincd's guide above on downloading it, but be sure to use your computer to navigate to wiiubru.com in the first phase.

always forget that bit :)

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Yep. You can use SDXC cards up to 256GB in size. No higher, though, as that's how high SD Cards get.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill