wii u 5.3.2 with wiiubru

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by john h smith, Jul 30, 2016.

1. john h smith
    OP

john h smith Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2016
    United States
    when loading get a error message code not found. I'm new to wii u what does this mean. is something missing from sd card

2. CreeperMario

CreeperMario GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 18, 2016
    Australia
    OSv10 v15702
    @pwsincd I think you might need to help out.
    Does self-hosting or Loadiine.ovh work? Those are the services that I use, and I actually haven't crashed during this phase in two months.

3. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    ok so if you go here.. www.wiiubru.com and from the top nav bar grab the starter pack and follow the simple readme guide...

Installation

Download and extract the wiiu folder from the release package to the root of your SD card.
    It should look like this:

SD:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
    SD:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/icon.png
    SD:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/meta.xml
    SD:/wiiu/apps/appstore/hbas.elf
    SD:/wiiu/apps/appstore/icon.png
    SD:/wiiu/apps/appstore/meta.xml

once you have this , you can navigate to any number of exploit hosting sites on your wiiu , mine is www.wiiubru.com and if all is well it should load the HBL launcher.

try this fisrt off.. im sure others will pop in with other URLs for you to try . most of which are listed here : https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828/ .. if this isnt clear enough for you just shout for further help...

Last edited by pwsincd, Jul 30, 2016
  4. CreeperMario

Jun 18, 2016
    Australia
    OSv10 v15702
    Oh, wait, you mean that the payload is actually running, but shows a black screen with the error "Code not found." Okay, now I understand.
    HBL is missing from your SD Card, use pwsincd's guide above on downloading it, but be sure to use your computer to navigate to wiiubru.com in the first phase.

5. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    always forget that bit :)

CreeperMario likes this.
  6. john h smith
    OP

john h smith Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2016
    United States
    loadiine kernel then loadiine 4.1 ended up working. thanks. anyone know if u can use a sd card bigger then 64

7. CreeperMario

Jun 18, 2016
    Australia
    OSv10 v15702
    Yep. You can use SDXC cards up to 256GB in size. No higher, though, as that's how high SD Cards get.