awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just want to apologize in advance because I've been away from the scene from a while and don't really remember everything. On top of that, it's my sister's Wii so I don't really know what she did to it...

Anyways, my sister's Wii I believe is 4.2U, the only things I put on there were the HBC, USB-Loader, and the channel forwarder. Never had any problems with any games or something. I think it was IOS 223 (Not positive).

She then said when she started it up, it says her Wii's memory is full and won't let her do anything. I had this problem once because I installed too many WADs at once and filled up the system's memory, but she doesn't touch anything on the Wii besides the USB-Loader channel. I'm pretty sure the reason for this is because she tried downloading a Just Dance song (Through the game's menu, no WADs or anything).

I really don't have any idea what to do to fix it since I can't access anything on the Wii. Also, deleting things from the system memory doesn't do anything. It just deletes the selected file and it still says it's full.

Thanks a lot, guys.

awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After browsing through all the files on the system, I found "Just Dance 2: Pay and Play" and it took up almost 2,000 blocks!

I just deleted it, and now there's plenty of room on the system. Thanks anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o