Wii System Memory Full

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by awssk8er, Apr 22, 2012.

Apr 22, 2012

Wii System Memory Full by awssk8er at 3:55 AM (1,012 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. awssk8er
    OP

Member awssk8er GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I just want to apologize in advance because I've been away from the scene from a while and don't really remember everything. On top of that, it's my sister's Wii so I don't really know what she did to it...

Anyways, my sister's Wii I believe is 4.2U, the only things I put on there were the HBC, USB-Loader, and the channel forwarder. Never had any problems with any games or something. I think it was IOS 223 (Not positive).

She then said when she started it up, it says her Wii's memory is full and won't let her do anything. I had this problem once because I installed too many WADs at once and filled up the system's memory, but she doesn't touch anything on the Wii besides the USB-Loader channel. I'm pretty sure the reason for this is because she tried downloading a Just Dance song (Through the game's menu, no WADs or anything).

I really don't have any idea what to do to fix it since I can't access anything on the Wii. Also, deleting things from the system memory doesn't do anything. It just deletes the selected file and it still says it's full.

Thanks a lot, guys.

2. awssk8er
    OP

Member awssk8er GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    After browsing through all the files on the system, I found "Just Dance 2: Pay and Play" and it took up almost 2,000 blocks!

I just deleted it, and now there's plenty of room on the system. Thanks anyway.

3. Anon10W1z

Member Anon10W1z GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Good 4 U. Mods, now please close this.