Hacking Wii Sports: Storm City - An In-depth Modpack for Wii Sports - Version 1.0 - 1.04 Release

JimmyKaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

I'll be honest, I was not planning to make this into a full modpack. Like... at all. I originally just
made a Tennis mod for part of a video I'm making. But there was a lot more that I could
do with the game. I've been learning how to make ASM codes, So combined with
textures, Custom CPUs, Music, and model edits, I made it into a full modpack.
I put a lot of effort into it, and a ton of effort into the training themes.

There is a ton of stuff in this modpack. So I'll describe some of the different features below.

TENNIS

1v1 Tennis Mode (My Version)
This is my version of this feature. g6flavor's version had a lot of side effects. My version eliminates all of them. So you can enjoy this without the weird side effects. I originally just made this code for a part in a video I'm making. I thought other people would enjoy this feature as well.

1v1 Tennis Classic
A modified version of g6flavor's original code, The CPUs you face will cycle with each point. This version removes the weird side effects

1v3 Tennis
Exactly what it sounds like.

BOWLING

Debug Features + Bowling Up Close
You can use the debug menu in the game. If you want to just start the game, select the very first option. Bowling up close, or what I like to call it: The Bowling Alley of Death. It comes with a lot of interesting things happening in the background.

BASEBALL

9 Innings Mode
I fixed the old 9 Innings code for this game. This version switches sides after the 3rd out. You get to play for 9 Innings. However, the game is only programmed to display 3 innings on the scoreboard, but it works. Unfortunately, Disabling Mercy Rule while using this mode caused the game to crash. But I'll look into it.

No Mercy Rule
Disables mercy rule.

Sudden Death
1 Strike = Out
1 Out = Change Sides

Sudden Death 9 Innings
Same as above, but for 9 innings. DO NOT SPAM THE A BUTTON WHILE USING THIS, SOMEHOW IT CAUSES THE GAME TO CRASH.

Harder Than Sakura
Oh boy, this one is hard to explain. It's one of those things that would only make sense when you play it. Basically, Imagine the best defensive baseball team, now multiply their skill level by 250. Also, you can throw at over 200mph

BOXING

Refuse to Lose
1 Punch Knockdowns.

Undercut Punches
Sideways Punches.

Instant Sandbag
Sandbags are destroyed instantly in training.

Sudden Death
Whoever punches first gets knocked down.

Matt's Rampage
Matt goes on an insane rampage in the "Dodging" training game.

Pinball Knockout
You get to punch people into a whole other dimension.

GOLF

Unused Golf and Target Practice
You get to play on the unused golf courses this game has. Which Include:

- The E3 Course

- The Angle Testing Course (Can't be completed due to the way the game is programmed to handle the flag's cup generation, just for show)

- The "fc18" course.

- The Target Practice Course "fc11" (was supposed to be playable normally)

- and The "Survey" course (Put over target practice)

Make sure that you listen to the full results theme :)

As for PAL Support. I don't have time to look into it currently, I'm working on a big project at the moment. But maybe I could if enough people are interested.

Before you download it. Read these warnings

DO NOT SPAM THE (A) BUTTON. This will crash the game.

DO NOT USE MORE THAN 2 OPTIONS AT ONCE, ONE OF THEM MUST BE THE MAIN STORM CITY OPTION. OTHERWISE, THE FEATURE WON'T WORK PROPERLY, IT CAN EVEN BREAK FUNCTIONALITY IN SOME OF THE OTHER GAMES

If you want to play the first 2 Golf training games, turn off the golf option.

THIS PACK WILL ONLY WORK WITH VERSION 1.01 OF THE GAME (The one with the jacket on the remote on the boot screen).

Download the pack here!

Last edited by JimmyKaz,

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Uh... No screenshots..?
(Screenshots from https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/13419)
3F3DD3EB-F698-43F6-89E5-D0901A686CF5.jpeg
1E47FDC2-B573-41AC-A976-782F28F7DF99.jpeg
3AE9DA84-744B-47FD-BB5A-665A52CE9C80.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1