Homebrew Homebrew app Wii Sports storm city without Riivolution

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So. I wanted to play Wii sports storm city, but I noticed that I need the disc version of the game for Riivolution to work. I had downloaded the game from VIMMS LAIR and im not sure how to play it now. Is there even a way to play this Mod without the Disc on my vWii?
Please Help!

Sorry language errors (If there are some)
Clone2255

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
There is a way to play this like a normal backup without the disk but I'm not sure exactly how to prepare the image, I've seen older versions of storm island built this way but all are pretty outdated, that being said I'm not really looking

So yeah, definitely possible

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is a way to play this like a normal backup without the disk but I'm not sure exactly how to prepare the image, I've seen older versions of storm island built this way but all are pretty outdated, that being said I'm not really looking

So yeah, definitely possible
hey. Im not really sure what you mean by the image. What image do you need to prepare?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So. I wanted to play Wii sports storm city, but I noticed that I need the disc version of the game for Riivolution to work. I had downloaded the game from ***** **** and im not sure how to play it now. Is there even a way to play this Mod without the Disc on my vWii?
Please Help!

Sorry language errors (If there are some)
Clone2255
Not sure if it even works in vWii (Wii U).
But there should be some included tool to patch the iso or wbfs file without you doing it manually..

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure if it even works in vWii (Wii U).
But there should be some included tool to patch the iso or wbfs file without you doing it manually..
do you mean in the storm city hack itself? Because there were only a few hints on how to use it in riivolution, which i cant, as mentioned, use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, I hate insects too