Hacking wii sports resort help please!!!

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i might be getting this game for xmas. & heres what im afraid is gonna happen, even though ive told my brother not to EVER update the wii, i think he might... so im running 3.4 right now. how can i run a legit copy of wii sports resort? im fine with updating i guess but i dont really wanna update to 4.2. i forgot which update it neds anyways. so can someone tell me what i need to do plz so my brother doesnt update to 4.2 [besides telling him not to
tongue.gif
].

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You have only one choice if you want to stay on 3.4:

Run the game through gecko OS (newest version)
It won't update then

Normally you could install Startpatch or priiloader to block updates, but those don't work on 3.4

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
ACWWFAN said:
ok i might be getting this game for xmas. & heres what im afraid is gonna happen, even though ive told my brother not to EVER update the wii, i think he might... so im running 3.4 right now. how can i run a legit copy of wii sports resort? im fine with updating i guess but i dont really wanna update to 4.2. i forgot which update it neds anyways. so can someone tell me what i need to do plz so my brother doesnt update to 4.2 [besides telling him not to
tongue.gif
].
Well, if your Wii is connected to the Internet, you could try to Update with DOP-IOS MOD. I would even recommend that, since you only gain things if you update to 4.1. Though, it can be dangerous, and there's a risk to brick. BootMii as Bootv2 would be a very good Idea (though, I never had a brick with DOP-IOS. But theres still a chance). Update all your IOS/Channels, add the Patches if you want (you don't need them, some are usefull, but not required) and install the 4.1 Systemmenu of your Region. Done. Again, I don't take any responsibility if you brick.

Otheriwse, like tj_cool said...use GeckoOS, launch the game with it. After that, you should be able to play it from the Disc Channel.

(Btw: Wii Sports Resort contains the 4.1 Update, so it won't update you to 4.2 anyways.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy