Wii Sports Resort Blue Screen 002

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by EnigmaXtreme, Jul 25, 2009.

Jul 25, 2009
  1. EnigmaXtreme
    OP

Member EnigmaXtreme GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Ok so tonight I tried to install Wii Sports Resort onto my USB and when I went to load the game I got this

[​IMG]

Whats being done to overcome this?

2. Deepfreezer

Newcomer Deepfreezer Member

Germany
    First time you boot it up, you need to enable anti002fix and alternate dol load, to see the wm+ intro video.
    After this video it boots back to wii menu, then disable 002 and alt dol and boot it the normal way and have fun.

oh and be sure you have a wm+ otherwise it won´t be playable.

for further infos about how to start search gbatemp for wii sports resort and you find many informations.

greetz

3. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    no need creating a new thread for questions answered a thousand times, did you not notice the 30 threads about Wii Sports Resort???

4. FireFreek

Member FireFreek GBAtemp Regular

United States
    But you have to say that picture looks awesome. Blue screen in a in a room with a red light. Should be used for other 002 cases.

5. Empyr69er

Member Empyr69er GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    might as well squeeze another answered question in here: does the above method for getting the game to work, do this method work for 4.0 wiis or do you need to be on 4.1? I am about to rip this to my HD and gotta know on the quickness..

kay thx bai.

6. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    Does anyone read the compatibility wiki ever...?? [​IMG] BTW, is there a way to force the PAL verson to NTSC...??? [​IMG]

7. Deepfreezer

Newcomer Deepfreezer Member

Germany

this method i posted above should work on all firmwares, it´s just the work of the loader and cios you have installed.

my wii is:

Firmware 3.3e
    cios rev 10
    neogamma r6 or configurable usb loader r37b(?, the latest one) and its working on both of them.

PS: this little "Bug" of showing the WM+ video again and again, if you had played wii ware or something after playing WSR and then restart WSR doesn´t apear for me. I saw it just once and then never again, is it only a bug of 4.0 ?