Hacking Wii Sports Resort Blue Screen 002

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok so tonight I tried to install Wii Sports Resort onto my USB and when I went to load the game I got this

photox.jpg

Whats being done to overcome this?

Deepfreezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First time you boot it up, you need to enable anti002fix and alternate dol load, to see the wm+ intro video.
After this video it boots back to wii menu, then disable 002 and alt dol and boot it the normal way and have fun.

oh and be sure you have a wm+ otherwise it won´t be playable.

for further infos about how to start search gbatemp for wii sports resort and you find many informations.

greetz

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
no need creating a new thread for questions answered a thousand times, did you not notice the 30 threads about Wii Sports Resort???

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But you have to say that picture looks awesome. Blue screen in a in a room with a red light. Should be used for other 002 cases.

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
might as well squeeze another answered question in here: does the above method for getting the game to work, do this method work for 4.0 wiis or do you need to be on 4.1? I am about to rip this to my HD and gotta know on the quickness..

kay thx bai.

Deepfreezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Empyr69er said:
might as well squeeze another answered question in here: does the above method for getting the game to work, do this method work for 4.0 wiis or do you need to be on 4.1? I am about to rip this to my HD and gotta know on the quickness..

kay thx bai.

this method i posted above should work on all firmwares, it´s just the work of the loader and cios you have installed.

my wii is:

Firmware 3.3e
cios rev 10
neogamma r6 or configurable usb loader r37b(?, the latest one) and its working on both of them.

PS: this little "Bug" of showing the WM+ video again and again, if you had played wii ware or something after playing WSR and then restart WSR doesn´t apear for me. I saw it just once and then never again, is it only a bug of 4.0 ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol