Hacking Wii Shop Channel, Help?

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I didn't know what is the latest version of the Wii Shop Channel, so I updated it. In Dop-Mii, it said that I had v19, so i tried updating it. After it was done updating it, it said that I now have Wii Shop Channel v20. I tried loading it from the channel, but i said that Error code with something about a disc and code #002. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand, 4.3 tried to make it harder to just update the title and use the Shop Channel again (wtf, now pirates/hackers are unable to buy from them if they don't want to update), and you not only need Shop Channel v20, but an IOS that was updated in 4.3. I wish I could remember which one. I know it's not 58, but that's all I can help.

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
From what I understand, 4.3 tried to make it harder to just update the title and use the Shop Channel again (wtf, now pirates/hackers are unable to buy from them if they don't want to update), and you not only need Shop Channel v20, but an IOS that was updated in 4.3. I wish I could remember which one. I know it's not 58, but that's all I can help.
thanks, ill try finding that ios (unless someone posts it).

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used NUSD to download IOS56-64-5662, but when I tried installing it via WAD Manager 1.5, it returns with "ERROR! (ret = -1035)

I'm running a nicely hacked 4.1U

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Prince Valmont said:
I used NUSD to download IOS56-64-5662, but when I tried installing it via WAD Manager 1.5, it returns with "ERROR! (ret = -1035)

I'm running a nicely hacked 4.1U
If you installed IOS236, try using that instead of IOS249. It works much better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have discovered a hilarious corner of youtube. meme ASMR
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...