Wii shop channel in 2023

Malo1301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wanted to know if there is a homebrew that can revive the Wii Shop Channel in 2023, by installing WADs that are on the SD card, but from the shop as before. I know you can't just host yourself the shop with all the channels, WiiWares, and Virtual Console softwares, Nintendo wouldn't be on your side, and you'd be in trouble.

R.I.P. Wii Shop Channel 2006-2019

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't think that's going to happen, it would be illegitimate. The store is still active, but only for downloading games that you previously purchased or downloaded.

Reactions: bonkmaykr

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What you're asking is kinda dumb. Nobody should nor will be like, hosting copyrighted warez just because.

No.

Use wad files and a WadInstaller/WadManager and your problem will be solved.

Malo1301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What you're asking is kinda dumb. Nobody should nor will be like, hosting copyrighted warez just because.

No.

Use wad files and a WadInstaller/WadManager and your problem will be solved.
I'm not talking about hostinh, I mean a channel that searches for WADs to install from the SD card. I already use Wii Mod Lite, but all apps like that are boring, and I miss the Wii shop... It was simple, all I want is a WAD manager that works from the Wii Shop Channel, like the Wii Shop Channel, but that install WADs you choose to install from the WAD folder on the SD card, not from a server that replaces Nintendo's server, which in this case will have no reason to attack us.

Last edited by Malo1301,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr