Hacking Wii Resort (j) - doesn't load by disc or usb loader. blue screen.

Tubbernaut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok... I've prepared my anti-flame suit for this moment.

I've made a decision. And I guess it's not for the best of the gaming community, but rather the best for the GBATemp community.

I'm sending out MU links for the release... but only to active members of the forums. Y'know, granted that I may not have a crap-tonne of posts on the community, and I lurked for so long.

But I realized that out of the initial 100+ PMs I've received, more then 95% of those were by users with 0 posts. Majority with the sole intention of uploading it elsewhere.
I guess, I've kinda developed some morals in the past few days and it's not very fair to reward those who havent contributed to these forums with something that will kill potentially thousands of sales so early before the games release.

So, I'll leave the spoiling of the waters up to those without a conscience and reward those who're substantial members of the community who're willing to agree to keep the game for themselves and those who actively helped me along the way and learn a few new tricks to shove up my sleeve.

I hope those awaiting a release understand and respect my decision.
Thank you.
smile.gif

bryancr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I offered to upload it to usenet because I thought it would save you 100s of PMs and that you actually wanted ppl to have this...

Ah well, I have the J version for now, I'll stick a tenner on it being on usenet by friday.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, on Friday I'm already on holiday, so I'm lucky that I can play it earlier (and that I understand the whole archivements and the information about the island and such things)
smile.gif

Tubbernaut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bryancr said:
I offered to upload it to usenet because I thought it would save you 100s of PMs and that you actually wanted ppl to have this...

Ah well, I have the J version for now, I'll stick a tenner on it being on usenet by friday.

QUOTE(neal73 @ Jul 14 2009, 05:13 AM) Someone get it up on "the spanish site"
wink.gif

This right here, is the reason behind my decision.

It will most likely be on usenet... but not by this friday. Not by a long shot.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said get, not got, that means that he wants someone to upload it to this site, not that this site has it already
wink.gif

wazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Theres one up on usenet now but the rars are password protected.

Was is you mousex, and any chance of the pass - pretty plz
laugh.gif

iceache

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, download it, you'll only get junk.
See this:
mousex said:
Don't waste your time (and bandwitdh) on the usenet file and please come back to topic.
Can we no come back to topic and stop this warez disscussion?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll give you a present by tying up ancientboi for you