Hacking Wii online with my setup safe?

Groomery

OP
Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
Hello! i just bought a NTSC WII and firmware 3.2 u was on it and i have installed Homebrew channel and some wads and the ISO Loader and everything semms to work great. My question is , it is safe to go online with my setup or shall i install something more to prevent any updates etc???

And one more thing, when i installed the homebrew channel its far right from the other channels why is that so?

thanks

D

Deleted User

Well, starfall your system. And get "Install Shop IOS51".

For HBC, I presume it happens due to a rare glitch. Just move it.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can move your channels by pressing A+B, then drag and drop anywhere you want.

About your question : you can go online as soon as you don't accept any updates. You'll be warn by a message before any update, so if you don't have any little brother around who can use your wii, you don't have to fear anything.

About the legal aspect, if you installed some WAD and go the shop, they may be detected by Nintendo. There is no report of problems with it, only rumors, so don't get paranoid.

As far as I'm concerned, I never had any problem, and my wii is connected to the Web. I've even bought some wiiware although I've installed Zelda OoT.

... wait, cops are breaking in my room ! Arrrrrrg !
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night