Hacking Wii not loading bootmii as boot2 whenever started?

naaaSTY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, first of all i'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but im very new to these forums.

Anyays, I installed bootmii as boot2 (via bannerbomb) and whenever i start up my wii, it doesn't automatically go to the bootmii menu. Is it supposed to be like that or am i doing something wrong?

Also, my firmware is 4.2U and my wii's serial number is: LU300682364

Please help!
smile.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
it will only boot to bootmii if u have a compatible sd card inserted in the wii when it boots, and that sd card must also have the "bootmii" folder on it which was created when u installed bootmii (and it must be named "bootmii", if u renamed it, it wont boot into bootmii)

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to bootmii stuff in your SD card and in the wii for it to go to the menu every time I believe

naaaSTY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, looks like my card isn't compatible =/

I guess my last resort is installing priiloader and i've already tried installing it but i get this error msg:

"ES_Identify failed, error 42946679, ios not patched with ES_DIVerify? using cios (holding b and then pressing + or -) will probably solve this.
NOTE: you need CIOS for this.
Do you wish to continue?"

I pressed A and it said:

"Got ROOT!
Priiloader system menu ticket not found.
Trying to read original ticket...
Unauthorized to get ticket. is ios36 trucha signed?, aborting mission..."

Any solutions?

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
naaaSTY said:
Damn, looks like my card isn't compatible =/

I guess my last resort is installing priiloader and i've already tried installing it but i get this error msg:

"ES_Identify failed, error 42946679, ios not patched with ES_DIVerify? using cios (holding b and then pressing + or -) will probably solve this.
NOTE: you need CIOS for this.
Do you wish to continue?"

I pressed A and it said:

"Got ROOT!
Priiloader system menu ticket not found.
Trying to read original ticket...
Unauthorized to get ticket. is 10s36 trucha signed?, aborting mission..."

Any solutions?

How about buying a new SD card? You'll be fine with a 1 GB one, it won't break your bank.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
2 things

#1, do not ignore installing bootmii and making a nand dump, doing this, will allow u to recover from ANY brick on ANY wii (even if bootmii is only installed as IOS, u can still fix it using an infectus)

#2, to install priiloader, u need to either have a patched IOS36 (and press + during priiloader install) or a cIOS249 (and hold B and press + during priiloader install). I don't think cIOS249rev18 or 19 will work though, not sure, they might work depending on what base IOS they use.

u can install a patched IOS36 using MMM, then install priiloader, or u can get NUS Auto Downloader from my signature, run the wizard, and make your life easier
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo