OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
simplephilistine.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
So this all started after I installed CIOSCORP v3.03 or whatever the hell the latest one was. I tried playing P.N.03 but it gave me an error. I started deleting some custom channels and accidentally removed HBC.

So I said fuck it and just dumped the NAND backup I had made before installing the latest CIOSCORP. HBC was back and everything worked fine. But this error still pops up. Ive got no idea why since it use to worked perfectly fine before.

I have HBC 1.0.3 (When I press home it says IOS61)
cIOS Rev14 (IOS249)
Preloader 0.29 and it set to run on IOS 60 (Ive changed it to IOS30 and IOS249 but nothing)

I think I might have some traces of CIOSCORP on my system because I did try to install Softmii 3 when it was released but it failed and fucked up my system a bit so I sorta went back to Softmii 2 if that makes any sense. Like I just followed some steps from Softmii 2 and got that back and kinda reinstalled it.

Is there anyways to check for CIOSCORP on your system and just remove it?

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UVERoo said:
So this all started after I installed CIOSCORP v3.03 or whatever the hell the latest one was. I tried playing P.N.03 but it gave me an error. I started deleting some custom channels and accidentally removed HBC.

So I said fuck it and just dumped the NAND backup I had made before installing the latest CIOSCORP. HBC was back and everything worked fine. But this error still pops up. Ive got no idea why since it use to worked perfectly fine before.

I have HBC 1.0.3 (When I press home it says IOS61)
cIOS Rev14 (IOS249)
Preloader 0.29 and it set to run on IOS 60 (Ive changed it to IOS30 and IOS249 but nothing)

I think I might have some traces of CIOSCORP on my system because I did try to install Softmii 3 when it was released but it failed and fucked up my system a bit so I sorta went back to Softmii 2 if that makes any sense. Like I just followed some steps from Softmii 2 and got that back and kinda reinstalled it.

Is there anyways to check for CIOSCORP on your system and just remove it?

For at least the IOS's of it, you can run dop-IOS v7 and have that just install the most recent official IOS's of everything. You can skip patching the sig hash check in them, and if you install a normal IOS60 it will make your system menu say it's corrupt until you reinstall preloader (assuming you are on 4.0/4.1 since you have the system menu running off IOS60). If you do do that at least patch the sig hash check in that IOS though to be able to load installed wads from the sd card menu. You could also patch the sig hash check and ES_Identify in IOS36 if you want. Not much use for it in anything else.

Not sure about the mIOS though for GC games. I suppose you could try to reinstall a cmIOS that comes with a GC backup launcher or something and then see if the game at least loads through that if it still doesn't work through the disc channel.

C

CasperH

The original games not loading problem is a bug in de cmios which came with cIOScorp I believe...
Just install the original (Waninkoko or Wiigator) and you should be fine
smile.gif

UVERoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
CasperH said:
The original games not loading problem is a bug in de cmios which came with cIOScorp I believe...
smile.gif

Thing is I never chose to install the cMIOS that came with cIOScorp. I only installed the Wii ones because I read there was a bug in the cMIOS they put out.

I have GC Backup Launcher 0.2 with the cMIOS rev3. The one that fixed the black/white (sometimes green) flickering bug that happened when you had more than 1 game in your disc.

So I never installed the messed up one from cIOScorp 3

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UVERoo said:
CasperH said:
smile.gif

Thing is I never chose to install the cMIOS that came with cIOScorp. I only installed the Wii ones because I read there was a bug in the cMIOS they put out.

I have GC Backup Launcher 0.2 with the cMIOS rev3. The one that fixed the black/white (sometimes green) flickering bug that happened when you had more than 1 game in your disc.

Well try just reinstalling that cMIOS anyways and using dop-IOS to fix your other IOS's as well if you want to get rid of the rest of CIOSCORP.

UVERoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
nabster92 said:
UVERoo said:
CasperH said:
smile.gif

Well try just reinstalling that cMIOS anyways and using dop-IOS to fix your other IOS's as well if you want to get rid of the rest of CIOSCORP.

Hmm guess I will just go for it. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated