Gaming Wii is looking off.

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I've had my Wii for a few months now and its working great and everything but on my 16' 1080p TV everything just looks awful, now I know the Wii isn't supposed to be amazing in graphics or anything but it just looks off everything is very fuzzy or pixely even the menu isn't smooth, Is there any options i can change on my TV to make it look better or should I get the component cables though I have been told those don't do much.

Any suggestions?

raylinth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
16 foot TV?

Yeah well you're problem is the wii isn't a HD system and can only handle 480p. A component cable will make it look leagues better than a composite cable (standard with system) and is a must have for a high def. TV. Even still, it's only going to look so good.

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>.< Meant 16 Inch but I'm sure you got that.
Anyways thanks for the reply, id just like stuff to look somewhat "smooth" not amazing everything is just kind of blurred as it is now, so I'll probably just go buy the cables then.

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
get a component cable, will make a world of difference. It won't make things smooth though, they'll be less blurry and more defined, but you'll also get more jaggies!

alphatrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it's just a freakin 16 inch tv @-) im playing on a 24 and it looks okay not ps3 good but not blurry, somethings wrong with yo wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...