Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gaisuto said:
WiiGator said:
Dodi said:
Why does this not read my current save files on the Memory Card?
Does it make a different save from the original?

ppc_gba already detected that this is only working with his 3rd party nyko memory card, if I understood him correctly.
Does that mean you can only save with a third party card?

EDIT: Maybe you can only read old saves with a 3rd party memory card, we need to test it more.

WiiGator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dr Eggman said:
Do MultiGame Discs created by GCOS Multigame v4f work yet?

And with my 3rd party card (Madcatz) After starting the game 1 time, the mem card works. The 1st time no saves are detected. The 2nd time they are.

Yes, multigame is supported and GCOS v4f is working.

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
i think there is a problem when you try to launch a different GC game region.

i got black screen, but when i push buttons the wii is still working

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiGator said:
Yes, multigame is supported and GCOS v4f is working.

One which cMIOS? Your's or Waninkoko's?

And Wiipower, I think you are correct since I can't get the network mode to work yet WAD installs work fine... except it's not the right WAD file that I'm installing.

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
I have just been murdering Luigi's Mansion, thanks so much WiiGator! No troubles at all with install and the games load perfectly through the disk channel.

I haven't burnt any games multi game disks yet - when you put the disk in does it just flash up asking you what game you want to start?

EDIT - Just read the feature list for GCOS V4F and it seems that is exactly what it does!

Cyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, thank you so much for this fine release. I really appreciate all the work you put in such projects! Great!

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
I Dont know how to edit the wiki proper but i can tell you that XGRA (extreme G racing association)

loads up fine but after you hit start it gives a message : error has occurred please power down console...Just thought i would share that here seems i didnt see a actual THREAD to report GC compat and i wont report if we HAVE to edit that non user friendly wiki compat (as far as using it its fine but contributing to it is less that "simple" for me....anyway hopefully someone makes an actual freekin thread to report compat...at any rate this is an amazing release i am thankful for infinitely
smile.gif

Thanks for this amazing benchmark in homebrew development I will surely look foward to this as it further develops
smile.gif
cant wait for the next CSM release now! wonder if itll be in there!?

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Congratulations for another great achievement to WiiGator+Waninkoko+all the contributors.
I have all my original GC games so I probably won't be using this too much but it's awesome you managed to get backups running for both the Wii and Gamecube.
I hope the Zelda Collector's Edition (Majora's Mask in particular) works well because it's the one game I'd like to play. I have the original, I got it from Nintendo's Stars Catalogue back in the day, but since I'm a collector I keep it sealed in the plastic, so playing a backup would be useful
smile.gif

About the multigame discs, will there be a new tool to create them? Because some years ago I used the Viper multi boot iso creator for my modded GC (I have 2 GCs, 1 purple original and 1 platinum modded with Qoob sx) and I wonder if we'll need a new tool to create multigame discs.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheBlackLink said:
Hmm, so far this loader is working excellently. My backup Action Replay is working just fine.

Though Phantasy Star Online Ep. I&II (Not Plus) doesn't load. For me it just hangs at a black screen.
Im pretty sure those will never run since you needed the GC lan adapter (or something else) to run it. Those can't connect to wii and you can't use the Wii's wifi.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vettacossx said:
I Dont know how to edit the wiki proper but i can tell you that XGRA (extreme G racing association)

loads up fine but after you hit start it gives a message : error has occurred please power down console...Just thought i would share that here seems i didnt see a actual THREAD to report GC compat and i wont report if we HAVE to edit that non user friendly wiki compat (as far as using it its fine but contributing to it is less that "simple" for me....anyway hopefully someone makes an actual freekin thread to report compat...at any rate this is an amazing release i am thankful for infinitely
smile.gif

Thanks for this amazing benchmark in homebrew development I will surely look foward to this as it further develops
smile.gif
cant wait for the next CSM release now! wonder if itll be in there!?

What region is the game?

and for PSO Ep 1 and 2, I can't get that to work even with a retail disc on my Wii.

And TyrianCubed the Collectors Edition LOADS but no game can be selected since it crashes once hitting A/Start

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Gaisuto said:
Does that mean you can only save with a third party card?

No he's saying 3rd party cards are having problems.
My third-party card is working fine. The loader won't work if I have it in before I load a game, but after that it works fine.
smile.gif

EDIT: I'm burning Zelda Collectors Edition as we speak. I'm not signed up to edit the wiki, so I'll report back here once it's done and I've had a chance to test it out.

EDIT II: Nope. The disk itself works, but once you choose the game, it goes to a blank screen and nothing else happens. I was really looking forward to playing this too. Oh well.

gumbo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i was just thinking of burning the zelda collectors edition but i read it has problems, maybe we could try extracting the .tgc for majoras mask then convert to .gcm then .iso and burn that?

should i try? ive already got it extracted and converted

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh so you have to remove the memory card, load the game and then put it back in?

EDIT:
Nope doesn't work
frown.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyberxion said:
EDIT: I'm burning Zelda Collectors Edition as we speak. I'm not signed up to edit the wiki, so I'll report back here once it's done and I've had a chance to test it out.

Sign up, you can be one of the ones to add to the "Confirmed" section of the Collectors edition not working. You don't even need an email.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol