UAE-Wii Tiny Launcher

RunningSnakes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.mediafire.com/file/82earq12u1x2g74/UAE+Wii+-+Amiga+Tiny+Launcher+Setup.7z/file

Here is the minimal but complete setup for UAE-Wii Tiny Launcher. The link has been available in a couple other threads but decided it needed a dedicated thread that would be easier to find.

This is the easiest and best way to enjoy the beautiful Amiga library with this great emulator, with no disk swapping headaches.

This simple setup comes with 4 freeware games ready to go. Simply read the included instructions and you should be playing your old favorites in under 30 minutes.

Thanks to @cheloruiz79 and @matto21 in this collaborative effort.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to post, i will do my best to assist. Enjoy!!!

RunningSnakes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What CPU/RAM is this set up for, does it support AGA games?
CPU type is set for 68020 model A1200 and memory is set for 2M.

You can change the configuration(s) if you run into a game not working, but after testing several games, i thought what i made as the default settings were the most universal.

Yes AGA games are fully compatible. I did run into at least 1 game (Battle Isle) i could not get working that is working through my iGame setup. All in all, i have around 3500 games installed and have run into very few that are not working or need settings changed because of issues. As mentioned, if/when you run into problem games, toggle the settings a bit to see if it helps.

Last edited by RunningSnakes,
Reactions: cheloruiz79

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto