Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dr Eggman said:
@Mrkinator
Thanks, i dont really know Wiki formatting and dont want to screw up something.
tongue.gif
Neither do I actually, but I guessed.

It's there now, feel free to put it in
smile.gif

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but all the folders in the zip are the source, correct? And I just unzip the zip within the...erm, zip, and then put those on my memory card, and I put the MIOS on the root of my card as well...right?

I'm really a n00b when it comes to this stuff, so I just want to be sure I'm doing it right before I proceed with this.

Thanks in advance for the help with this.

r3l4x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Cyberxion said:
Alright, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but all the folders in the zip are the source, correct? And I just unzip the zip within the...erm, zip, and then put those on my memory card, and I put the MIOS on the root of my card as well...right?

I'm really a n00b when it comes to this stuff, so I just want to be sure I'm doing it right before I proceed with this.

Thanks in advance for the help with this.

That should be all you need, the instructions in the zip which contains the actual compiled gc backuplauncher are pretty easy to follow, so you should be ok.

I just want to know what the actual difference is between the MIOS that wanin posted on his site and the ones that are mentioned in the readme.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome wiigator simply awesome.

Now on to my question dose this support Multigame (put more then one iso on a DVD?) I heard it has support for multidisc but thats different from what im asking

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Mrkinator said:
To run through the Disc Channel, I believe you need to have cIOSCORP/Riskii/SoftMii.

I can run through the DC perfectly, SoftMii could be why
unsure.gif

I don't see why, since SoftMii is just Riiski with newest preloader (which I have) and custom health screens, right?

Oh well, it's working, that's what matters now. Just reported on the compab. list that Fire Emblem works just fine.
biggrin.gif

Thanks again, WiiGator!

junior600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hallo everyone,for the moment i don't have a coonection wifi in wii.Can i copy th mios file in the sd?if yes where can i search the mios file?

Gh0sT5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you WiiGator, Waninkoko and all other helpers
smile.gif

I didnt have to patch the mIOS as I had already patched it in order to get SDGecko to work.

I must say the games that stop and stutter on SDBoot work flawlessly on this backup launcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: