Gaming Wii #FAKE - Super Paper Mario (USA)

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there are some wii rapidshare sites and it works great!!! but perhaps there are other sites which are better!Â
biggrin.gif

when will people start using direct hosters without waiting times and download limits?
dry.gif

like Filefactory, which also supports files up to 300MB

Well because if everyone will start using those hosters they will have to introduce waiting times and DL limits
blink.gif
it's not like Filefactory is the only direct hoster without waiting times...there'll ALWAYS be a direct hoster without download limits or waiting times

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol @ noobs asking what newsgroups are and asking for files. *flame flame flame*

so ya, I wish this was for gamecube. poo on nintendo.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never mind about it being uploaded, I just checked Usenet and its showing that the release was an older one released a few days ago. However that one was never fully uploaded...so...I'm starting to smell a fake here too. This is what happens when a n00b group releases something...they don't even deliver yet they stop all the other groups from upping it properly themselves.

Edit: See? Its a fake...I thought so...let the waiting begin!

AshsToAshs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind about it being uploaded, I just checked Usenet and its showing that the release was an older one released a few days ago. However that one was never fully uploaded...so...I'm starting to smell a fake here too. This is what happens when a n00b group releases something...they don't even deliver yet they stop all the other groups from upping it properly themselves.
You make me sad :cry:

-Ash-

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there are some wii rapidshare sites and it works great!!! but perhaps there are other sites which are better! 
biggrin.gif

when will people start using direct hosters without waiting times and download limits?
dry.gif

like Filefactory, which also supports files up to 300MB

Well because if everyone will start using those hosters they will have to introduce waiting times and DL limits
blink.gif
it's not like Filefactory is the only direct hoster without waiting times...there'll ALWAYS be a direct hoster without download limits or waiting times
raubkopien sind nicht gut
lecture.gif

grüße von gunman aus dem nfans forum.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald