Hacking Wii cursor inverted and upside fown in homebrew channel

mrorange

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My homebrew channel was working fine but my cursor has now has gone inverted and upside down.You have to hold the controller upside down to use it.Real weird.I have uninstalled the channel and then reinstalled still doing the same any suggestions?

mrorange

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I totally wiped the wii back to factory settings and then reinstalled homebrew and it still does the same.Also swapped the wii from top to bottom,And done the shakey thing still teh same

mrorange

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought you meant that.Done that and it still does it but only in homebrew channel the rest of the wii is fine.

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's also possible because of the lights in your room, but if it only happens in the HBC, I don't think that's it.

mrorange

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally sorted it for now.found it on another web site.You have to turn the wii remote upside down and hit it onto the plam off your hand a couple of times quite hard.And hay presto it turned around the right way

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
wow, my wiimote sometimes goes upside fown but i normally just turn it round
smile.gif

anahmani

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I have the EXACT same problem. Dont know if anyone is still monitoring this post, but it's freaking weird and ANNOYING!!!

any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: because he legit gets annoyed when someone says irregardless