Gaming Wii Covers (Regular CD)

Dylaan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, just wondering if there would be anywhere I could grab normal cd sized covers to use for my backups... I've seen plenty of sites with scans of originals, but I don't have any DVD cases.
frown.gif
If not, where's a good place for logos and other resources to make covers...? And finally, where's the best place to buy white dvd cases that look like retail cases? Thanks!

webjedi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just wondering if there would be anywhere I could grab normal cd sized covers to use for my backups... I've seen plenty of sites with scans of originals, but I don't have any DVD cases.
frown.gif
If not, where's a good place for logos and other resources to make covers...? And finally, where's the best place to buy white dvd cases that look like retail cases? Thanks!

If you plan to stick with CD size cases then probably the best bet is to use one of the sites you've already found and edit the images yourself. I don't think I've ever run across a site with the DVD covers resized for CD cases.

If you want to go with DVD cases, I'd suggest some nice 14mm white cases from here...

Meritline

Having the white cases matches the Wii experience.
cool.gif

Dylaan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the suggestions... Where's the best place for game logos etc...? Somehow grab them from press-kits maybe?

Oh, and that Meritline link doesn't work...

webjedi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and that Meritline link doesn't work...

Unsure why not, I tested the link and works fine for me.

The site is www.meritline.com, go there and search for "white DVD cases 14mm" and you'll see what they have. I don't recall the final cost with shipping but remember it wasn't as insane as I thought it would be. I searched pretty far and wide before ordering and they had the best deal at that time.

As for logos and such - sounds like you have the right idea - you'll have dig around a bit but can probably find what you want. Also gaming review sites and stores may have screenshots and logos readily available for all the games you're looking for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny