Hardware Wii *chip retailers, prices and reviews

blindr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
it took a long time, but my wiikey finally came from eurasia, going to install it this weekend, i need to buy a smaller soldering iron cause the chip is TINY.

DRACO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dunno if its relavant but ibought a triwing from nds-central for 3.75 total. it still hasnt came
frown.gif

BillnTed

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My wiikey, tri-wing and enough AVG-30 wire came in 7 days from eurasia.nu for $50 (U.S.), so about £27. Took me another 7 days to build up enough courage to crack open and solder it in (wired), though. Works like a treat with PAL backups - still waiting to test with eledees, sorry elebits.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't buy from Wiinjamod. In addition to the large amount of time they took to send it, Wiinjamod also just stuck the legs of the chip through the receipt and bent them flat to ship it to me, as opposed to other stores which had been sending the chip in a plastic case, without needing to bend the legs. If I was soldering directly to the chip, I wouldn't complain too much about the bend legs, but I already have a socket in my Wii.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Acegamerstore is complete crap...
mad.gif

Ordered wiikey on sunday, and after the details were sent, it came up with an erorr, and nothing more... Allthough the $$$ was taken out of the bank account, hopefully the goods get sent
dry.gif

Its now friday, and nothing has came
unsure.gif

EDIT: It was a public holiday when we ordered, would that have anything to do with it?
hate2.gif

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Acegamerstore is complete crap...Â
mad.gif
Â

Ordered wiikey on sunday, and after the details were sent, it came up with an erorr, and nothing more... Allthough the $$$ was taken out of the bank account, hopefully the goods get sentÂ
dry.gif

Its now friday, and nothing has cameÂ
unsure.gif

EDIT: It was a public holiday when we ordered, would that have anything to do with it?Â
hate2.gif
I've had nothing but good experiences with acegamestore. Have you picked up the phone and spoke to them?
I've called them twice, once enquiring about product availability and once checking on an order and both times I was helped immediately and thoroughly.
Hope it is all well, the error is definitely worth checking on though. Perhaps the payment info went through but your order details didn't..?
Anyway, keep us informed on how they deal with it.
Good luck.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, great news. I was about to ring acegamers today, to see what was going on, but then the wiikey came in the mail
rolleyes.gif

So I ordered it on the sunday (easter), and it came the next tuesday... So thats only about 6 working days, I guess thats not too bad.
cool.gif

DcThePurger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know the average time it takes for Eurasia to ship to the US? I heard they were pretty fast but it's been a week now and it hasn't arrived yet.

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have ordered from modchipman.com numerous times and in large quantities, good guys over there, fast shipping. Never disappointed me yet!

hsct

Trophies
XP
Country
Acegamerstore is complete crap... 
mad.gif

Ordered wiikey on sunday, and after the details were sent, it came up with an erorr, and nothing more... Allthough the $$$ was taken out of the bank account, hopefully the goods get sent 
dry.gif

Its now friday, and nothing has came 
unsure.gif

EDIT: It was a public holiday when we ordered, would that have anything to do with it? 
hate2.gif
I've had nothing but good experiences with acegamestore. Have you picked up the phone and spoke to them?
I've called them twice, once enquiring about product availability and once checking on an order and both times I was helped immediately and thoroughly.
Hope it is all well, the error is definitely worth checking on though. Perhaps the payment info went through but your order details didn't..?
Anyway, keep us informed on how they deal with it.
Good luck.

Can anyone confirm if Acegamerstore sells genuine Wiikey or Clones? I ask because their name is not listed on www.wiikey.cn reseller's list.

Thanks

jawz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I placed an order with modchipstore.com for my wiikey last Wednesday using DHL Overnight AM shipping. It's Sunday now and I still have no chip, and they wont return any emails either. So not everyone gets good service with modchipstore.com. I'm now looking for a different place to buy my wiikey from.

rigz2007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i bought my wiikey from (http://www.modchipfitters.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=56_67&products_id=329&zenid=71299ffd6627d3bd5fed5d21819a040c)

it says its the real thing but i havent yet attempted the install as i have the d2c type board
frown.gif

hope it is real and i havent wasted money on a fake , there seems to be a lot of copies :@

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ordered from foundmy.com a month ago. never got a tracking number. never responded to my emails. now their website won't load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup