Hacking Wii Backup Manager problems

Moebius07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, for a while Wii backup manager has been working fine. But in the last couple of days, all my attempts to transfer games seem to fail. As far as the program is concerned it succeeds but the folders for the games end up empty. The usb loader apps i have detect the games but they have no channel data on the loaders and when I try to boot them up it just resets the Wii back to the home menu.

I have had some problems with write protection on this USB stick (it has no switch, I have checked that i made a registry file that has the right value for usb protection etc.) but it seemed to not mind when it came to WBFS file managers.

Does anyone know why the game folders are ending up empty when I use Wii Backup Manager? I tried WBFS Manager before but it tends to leave a lot of errors when I try to boot games.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What partition type are you using? If WBFS, I'd say it has been corrupted. In that case the best thing to do would be formatting the stick as FAT32 or NTFS removing all the old partition info first and then retransferring the games with WBM.

Moebius07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm using fat32 with a wbfs folder. I've checked for corruption before unless it's my wbfs files that are corrupted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy