Code:
ÂÂxÂÂ floor(x)ÂÂround(x)ÂÂceil(x)
----------------------------------
1.0ÂÂÂÂ1.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ 1.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ1.0
1.3ÂÂÂÂ1.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ 1.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ2.0
1.5ÂÂÂÂ1.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ 2.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ2.0
1.7ÂÂÂÂ1.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ 2.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ2.0
2.0ÂÂÂÂ2.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ 2.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂ2.0

If 'Numerator' and 'Denominator' are integers than don't use these functions because they (and trunc() too) are floating point operators and floating point is not exact (e.g. there is no representation for exact 1/3 or 1/10). Then the usage of the trunc() function ...
Code:
result := trunc((Numerator + Denominator - 1) / Denominator);
... is useless, because integer division is always rounded down. The trunc() only forces a int to float to int operation.

Again: I don't know the delphi internals, but all above is common to many programming languages.

fig2k4

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk
XP
Country
In Delphi, the equivalent to a C++ integer divide is "a div b" and the result is rounded down. So this is more of an accurate translation.
Code:
result := (Numerator + Denominator - 1)ÂÂdiv Denominator;
But this is exactly the same because the floating point math operation needs to be converted to an integer.
Code:
result := trunc((Numerator + Denominator - 1) / Denominator);

In C++ the resulting type from the / operator depends on the input types. In Delphi it's always floating point, even if the 2 inputs are integers. An integer divide uses the div operator like I mentioned.

Converting the floating point number to an integer after the operation using trunc() is exactly the same behaviour as using the div operator and the C++ integer divide.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
thanks fig2k4 that helped indeed. all of the games that left me with a tmp file all work now
smile.gif

jesquinas

Trophies
XP
Country
Very useful program fig2k4.Two questions:

(i) I think that would be interesting to add the version number to the IOS in the Log.

(ii) The option for checking program upgrades is disabled.Why?

Thanks in advance.

ratt1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lastest version 59 beta

all covers are loading faster.

only problem i see now is when burning - if you set it at max or any other setting .it burns at that speed - but when you exit and re load the program the burning speed is back a 4X . it resets the speed.

still haven't got any new dvd -9 yet , so i haven't tested out this. will try and get some on the weekend.
As my other set of dvd -9 didn't work on another burning program - so i now know that the dvd were no good for my drive.

fig2k4

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
@FGOD
Good, thanks for the feeback.

@jesquinas
1. The IOS version is shown in the log and in the IOS column of the lists.
2. I haven't coded it yet. I left it there, disabled, to remind myself to do it soon.

@ratt1972
Don't waste any dual layered discs because I haven't coded anything that deals with them yet. Since you want it, I'll have a look and let you know when/if it works. I can use Virtual CD to test burning using a virtual drive before I waste any discs.

I fixed the burn speed option. It was a silly typo when reading the settings.ini file.

jesquinas

Trophies
XP
Country
fig2k4 said:
@jesquinas
1. The IOS version is shown in the log and in the IOS column of the lists.
2. I haven't coded it yet. I left it there, disabled, to remind myself to do it soon.

IOS56 v5662 for example.

Thx.

ratt1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
isn't that v5662 is the hack version of the ciso - a disc won't have that info on just the version of iso it needs to run the controller and what ever it has to run.

jesquinas

Trophies
XP
Country
ratt1972 said:
isn't that v5662 is the hack version of the ciso - a disc won't have that info on just the version of iso it needs to run the controller and what ever it has to run.
I dont understand well you.A . Hasnt got a .ISO file the minimal IOS version for running the game? I dont agree.

Thx.

ratt1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
backup game has the ios number eg. ios53
but doesn't show ios53 v53348 the v53348 is only the update you see when you update the wii

you will only show what ios it has to use.

the ios gets update all the time - i use 'pimp your wii' to up date the ios.

ios53 is the base of most games .. other games need the iso58 and so on

fig2k4

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
@jesquinas
I was wondering what the high DWORD of the IOS version was in the TMD. When you mentioned the minor version, I checked it out again, but all my games show it as 1. From what I can tell, the best I can do is show the IOS56 for example..

@ratt1972
I just successfully burned SSBB with Virtual CD's burner. I loaded it up on the DVD tab in WBM and transferred to .wbfs to verify the hashes. It passed, so the burn was OK.

Whether a real disc will work on the Wii or not is a different story. I'll need to dig one out to try. This test at least confirms that dual layered games can be burned in WBM. It needs more testing to tell if the burned disc is in a readable format on the Wii.
smile.gif

I did read that there's no need for any special layer break. So it should work..

One thing to look at though, is this Windows 7 update. It might be a good idea to run Windows update before trying to burn another disc in WBM.

ratt1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hope it runs in vista thanx fig2k4

cache covers test

207 disc - take 20 minutes(+/-) total of 800 images on 1.5 download speed GAMECUBE/WII games
cache has both US and EN dir . use all opengl , direct3d and software

export listing

html = working 100% - need added if game is gamecube or wiii
- need added ios info
csv = 98% working - error on one of the colomn one game the naming goes over the three column - not in the first coumn

lmao i do have to laugh the hack zelda games that let you run n64 games - puts up the zelda cover i think we need to add a custom cover for these .

fig2k4

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
@jesquinas
After a little reading, I found that the info you're after can only be found in the update partition. When you're using a USB loader there isn't really much point having an extra 200 meg per game, just to read that version number.

@ratt1972
Cheers. The cool thing is that you can do an update on the cover folders. When you "Sync and download all" again, it'll check to see if any of your preferred covers have been uploaded since the last time. That's why the cache has separate folders per region and cover types.

Bad news with the dual layer burning. I think it works, but I've never had much luck burning dual layer discs, with about 5% success rate. I tried 4 discs and they all failed at random times. Just cheap nasty discs probably.

Good news with the FAT32 formatting. winny.uk formatted a 500GB drive and it worked fine on the Wii. The stats show the formatting is identical to FAT32Format now. It turned out that the simple +1 caused all those problems.

thepregnantgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please tell me how to download covers for Wiibackup Manager? Everything else seems to fine but when I attempt to download cover the log states "failed" but doesn't explain why...

Any help would be appreciated.

ratt1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you gotot do jobs/download you will see the what jobs fails . there is a "+" beside the file. most times it will be fail if it can't find *.png at the wiitdb.com . made sure that this site isn't black listed in your firewall.
another it could be the renderer , try changing it to opengl or direct3d , in the setting.
can't think what else it could be.

ratt1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
not yet - there is a brief one somewhere link on first page . it be nice if someone can go threw and do a full report-
as you can see this little program is getting updated daily - as more add on and fixs are been done.one day the game cube will work right with burning and dual-layers will be fixed (
tongue.gif
) as you can see wbfs manager is dead hasn't been updated in 100 years . i say this is worth the 10$ in all ways .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1