Wii #2736 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Europe)

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought this game it got delivered today, dosent seem much different from last years game which wasnt really different from the yr before that,or the yr before that etc.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Best football game on any platform (rated by gameplay, not graphics or features), it absolutely rocks. This is the sole reason I miss my Wii, PES Wii rocks.
Yeah it´s so underrated, I can´t seem to play another soccer game after playing this :D

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YES!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASTER LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D: D

1 YEAR NON STOP PES NOW!!!!

Hold on... my download speed is shit till the 14th :glare:

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pffff we all know this is the best soccer game ever! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=O05KeEPuBxM
On the Amiga, great, on the SNES pfft.

No for me Pro Evo on the Wii is the best you can get. Always preferred the 2D top down ones but Konami perfected footy with this game, shame they didn't bring this form of gameplay to other formats, shits on FIFA. Really the last FIFA...I don't get the acclaim at all, it does nothing for me.

I'm a bit cautious of Wii sport titles now though, NBA2k 12 Wii was NBA2K11 Wii but with stuff taken out! So anyone could tell me if there are any improvements or if this is just another sloppy Wiibortion.

I'm still happy to play Pro Evo 2010 but it would be nice for some noticeable differences.

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pffff we all know this is the best soccer game ever! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=O05KeEPuBxM

No for me Pro Evo on the Wii is the best you can get. Always preferred the 2D top down ones but Konami perfected footy with this game, shame they didn't bring this form of gameplay to other formats, shits on FIFA. Really the last FIFA...I don't get the acclaim at all, it does nothing for me.

I'm a bit cautious of Wii sport titles now though, NBA2k 12 Wii was NBA2K11 Wii but with stuff taken out! So anyone could tell me if there are any improvements or if this is just another sloppy Wiibortion.

I'm still happy to play Pro Evo 2010 but it would be nice for some noticeable differences.

Ive only played it for a short while and i didnt notice much difference.
You can probably judge its pretty much the same game as i bought it from the hut.com for £12.99.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You play PES?? :D

What team do you use?

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just realized that it doesn't have english....not even spanish :C. Still, it's my fault for blindly downloading it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over