Wii Station not working with Wii pro controller

Tankthefurry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii station app is freaking out every time I plug in my wii pro controller, and I can never select anything. Any help?
Post automatically merged:

My Wii station app is freaking out every time I plug in my wii pro controller, and I can never select anything. Any help?
Here’s a video of me trying to use the controller

Here’s a video of me trying to use the controller
If you can’t see the video, what is happening is I am trying to open setting with the Pro controller, and it opens for one second and kicks me back to the main screen

Attachments

• 70813329207__746A2179-9085-4BBE-ADAD-E23FE939EBC0.MOV
    1.6 MB
Last edited by Tankthefurry,

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Speaking off, when you press Home on the Wiimote, it doesn't return back to the Menu, only works with the Classic Controller, but if i wanna use a SNES pad for the games that don't require the analog sticks and L&R2 shoulders, i am out of luck and had to hold the power button on the Wiimote.

Tankthefurry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking off, when you press Home on the Wiimote, it doesn't return back to the Menu, only works with the Classic Controller, but if i wanna use a SNES pad for the games that don't require the analog sticks and L&R2 shoulders, i am out of luck and had to hold the power button on the Wiimote.
I’m trying to figure why it’s breaking the app when I have it plugged in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone