Wii #2404 - Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (USA)

Eighteen

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
844
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
Yeah..
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
216
Country
Netherlands
Played the PC version, it rocks!!
yay.gif

I didn't like shift and undercover
sad.gif


No clue about the wii version though..
unsure.gif
 

mariosonic

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
314
Trophies
0
Age
26
Website
Visit site
XP
114
Country
United States
DryYoshi said:
mariosonic said:
Sweet,how many gigs is this game?Is it under 2?
rofl.gif
What are you planning to do, playing it off a SD Card?
94 x 50 MB = 4.7 GB
So you're better off getting an USB Drive.

Yeah,I was going to put it on an SD card since i'm out of disc.But my SD is only 1.80 gigs or something.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Hielkenator @ Nov 25 2010, 07:22 AM)
Scrubbed it is far under 2 GB. So you could run it off a small SD card.

BUT! This game SUCKS!
Really?I hear its better than others.Or are those people talking about the Xbox 360.PC and PS3 verson?
 

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
1,665
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
SEGA's World
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
233
Country
mariosonic said:
DryYoshi said:
mariosonic said:
Sweet,how many gigs is this game?Is it under 2?
rofl.gif
What are you planning to do, playing it off a SD Card?
94 x 50 MB = 4.7 GB
So you're better off getting an USB Drive.

Yeah,I was going to put it on an SD card since i'm out of disc.But my SD is only 1.80 gigs or something.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Hielkenator @ Nov 25 2010, 07:22 AM)
Scrubbed it is far under 2 GB. So you could run it off a small SD card.

BUT! This game SUCKS!
Really?I hear its better than others.Or are those people talking about the Xbox 360.PC and PS3 verson?

This is HD version:



And this is Wii version:

 

rip-it-up

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
308
Trophies
1
Age
37
Location
manchester
Website
Visit site
XP
606
Country
I'd say this game isnt as bad as people make it out to be.
sure its not the ps3/xbox version,but i had some fun with it after i changed to remote n chuck and started the career mode.
if you like nitro im sure you will have some fun here.
 

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
1,060
Trophies
1
XP
742
Country
United States
Thats the one thing I wished Nintendo did.. that they stayed up to speed with graphics and processing power that the Xbox 360 and PS3 have. :/
 

pitoui

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
539
Trophies
0
XP
269
Country
Spenstar said:
Thats the one thing I wished Nintendo did.. that they stayed up to speed with graphics and processing power that the Xbox 360 and PS3 have. :/

It's not even that. Didn't stop the PS2 from having great racing games. Just lazy/incapable devs.

Nintendo need to have their own type of GT series.
 

Arm73

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
2,046
Trophies
0
Location
Switzerland
XP
587
Country
Italy
pitoui said:
Spenstar said:
Thats the one thing I wished Nintendo did.. that they stayed up to speed with graphics and processing power that the Xbox 360 and PS3 have. :/

It's not even that. Didn't stop the PS2 from having great racing games. Just lazy/incapable devs.

Nintendo need to have their own type of GT series.


That's right ! As much as we can call the Wii underpowered, it's still way more powerful then a PS2, and on the PS2 we had GT3 and GT4 and it looked stunning and played like a god.
So I think nobody really puts any effort in making a good racer for the Wii, and we really need one at this point.
Nintendo should have it's own racing francise( besides MK of course ), that would push the envelop and other companies would have to put some more effort into it.
 

Arm73

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
2,046
Trophies
0
Location
Switzerland
XP
587
Country
Italy
Juanmatron said:
Shit, I played NFS games on my GCN and looked far better.

That's right !
Even NFS Carbon for the GC ( which was then ported to the Wii as one of the first titles ) looked better then this !
That's outrageous.
They are really marching on it.....oh Yeah the Wii is not about graphics I get it but geez, how about putting a little effort to make them look like last gen ( GCesque ) and not second last (N64 ) ?
If you ask me , it's pure laziness.
We've seen what the Wii is capable of, that's a pure excuse for a game we have here.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    while i simply make stinkbombs with pingpong balls
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    cops got called while suspecting arson ,c'mon

    :rofl:
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I stole their bag of Halloween candy last year and the parents said stop being a little bitch and go get it
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    is it still trick and treat? or steal and cheat?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I think it's like trick or get kidnapped these days
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Stealing is treating
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    honestly, i find lots of kids nowadays like devils that need to be locked up forever
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Blame the kind of music that's affecting them
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Issue is we got beat as kids now days it's prison if you flick their head
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    and here i thought they were lacking brain supplements
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    no sheet
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    seeing brats simply calling the cops on the parents just cus they dont wanna do homework or take a friggin bath tsk
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    You can't blame technology or what they do it's how they're raised
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    having ''smart tech'' dont always make someone smarter
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    you can blame alexa for teaching weird shit
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Kids are smart or they would get away with what they do
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    we're all taught in school to cheat
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    cheat while not getting caught is not a crime
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    If a kid doesn't have the right sponge to learn from then that's what they imitate
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like my old man who had like 10 flings he brought home and demanding i call them mum the following day
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    is that the current free game?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Ye
    K3N1 @ K3N1: https://youtube.com/shorts/STu5S3NWaYo?feature=share