Wii #2328 - Call of Duty: Black Ops (USA)

eur0civ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is stupid but I got #002 error from Disc Channel. Plays fine with Gecko OS 1.9 Using Mod-Chip D2Pro.
I swear i got this 002 error sorted out a while ago. I searched for 002 with Generic Wii Patcher but it doesnt find any.

Anyone help? I would also like to install the IOS requested by the game with WAD Manager but what is the IOS for BlackOps?

*EDIT* Installed the latest version of IOS 57 which is v5919 (I was on 5661) disc channel working fine,sp, mp & zombie. typing "DOA" on the computer at the menu screen after you break loose doesnt unlock "Dead Ops Arcade" it just says error. On xbox, typing DOA unlocks a top down (smash TV style) arcade game

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One simple question. Not really familiar with the Wii scene. To play the game do I have to install some IOS thing? Or can I just wait until a newer version of CFG USB Loader comes out?

nejsplitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
One simple question. Not really familiar with the Wii scene. To play the game do I have to install some IOS thing? Or can I just wait until a newer version of CFG USB Loader comes out?
I followed this thread very carefully and got single player and multiplayer working,i used cios installer to make cios 250 r 19.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nejsplitter said:
Jakob95 said:
I followed this thread very carefully and got single player and multiplayer working,i used cios installer to make cios 250 r 19.
I don't want to install any cIOS files and stuff. Can I just wait until CFG USB Loader updates to support the game or it doesn't work like that?

todd72173

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it working using IOS #250!! I used "pimp my wii' to update all my IOS. You have to run USB Config loader and choose '250' (not 249) and black ops will run. You HAVE TO update to 250 even using external hard drive and USB config..

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Jakob95 said:
nejsplitter said:
Jakob95 said:
I don't want to install any cIOS files and stuff. Can I just wait until CFG USB Loader updates to support the game or it doesn't work like that?
It doesn't work like that. cIOS must be installed in order to run backups.

nejsplitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
nejsplitter said:
Jakob95 said:
Hmm i was thinking the same thing before i got it working,then i noticed that i would have to install ios 250 as a cios using cios installer rev 19 network installation,im pretty sure that this is required for zombie mode and multiplayer online.Maybe the ios 224 method explained in this thread might work for you.

Edit: I used cios installer rev 19 because it suited me,ther are different cios installers out there, im on 4.3 pal.

nejsplitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
monish95 said:
Can anyone confirm that this game is playable using the gamecube controller?
I will try now

EDIT: IT DOES NOT WORK WITH THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER,ONLY THE CLASSIC CONTROLLER (OR CLASSIC CONTROLLER PRO) FOR WII AND WII REMOTE AND NUNCHUCK OF COURSE.

nejsplitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gbasource said:
Be careful with this one guys, on another site someone claims to have downloaded this dump and while the game menu says black ops, you start a new game and its actually reflex. Havent confirmed it myself as im still getting sonic colours. If this dump is nuked then we will know.
Arigato Hazuki san(thank you hazuki),my friend actually fell victim to that so its true,(uploaders mistake)WATCH OUT GUYS.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the graphics for this game better then Modern Warefare Reflex? And is the online better? Also another thing is the VOIP only for friends or its worldwide?

DAREALGUMMY

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I need some help with this. I've done just about everything I could that I've read but still no luck. The problem is, my USB HD is very old and is hard to recognize on most programs. I can get ULoader to work fine but it doesnt let me choose cios 249. USBLoader GX doesnt seem to recognize my games at all. It shows me how many games I have on the HD but everything is blank and I cannot select anything. CFG loader and wiiflow will not recognize my HD at all. Am I pretty much screwed?

Oh and I have a hard modded system but I've had my wii since day one and the drive is pretty much done for. That's why I have to use USB.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also do I have to have a specif base?

I have IOS249 (r20) and for Base I got IOS56 rev 20.

Do I need IOS249 (r20) Base IOS57? Or do I need IOS250 something? And if so how do I get them.

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Are the graphics for this game better then Modern Warefare Reflex? And is the online better? Also another thing is the VOIP only for friends or its worldwide?

I believe the graphics and frame rate is better imo.
online is more varied and fun.

heard a few people using a mic and i dont have one so you can hear your team or mute them if you chose.

todd72173

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#1- DaraelGummy - change USB ports on your HD. if still not recognized, get another HD
#2 - Jakob95 - You need IOS 250..Use pimp app

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also having the problem with the game not getting past the loading screen. It just keeps loading and doesn't ever actually get to the game. I'm running it off of a DVD-R using NeoGamma R9 beta 44. At the bottom of NeoGamma says cIOS249 rev 20 base 56. If I'm remembering it correctly(don't have access to my Wii right now). This setup has worked for all the games I've tried to play before. Any idea how I can fix this or what I'm doing wrong?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
todd72173 said:
#1- DaraelGummy - change USB ports on your HD. if still not recognized, get another HD
Does Dop-Mii work? And were do you get this "pimp" app? Never heard of it.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jakob95 said:
todd72173 said:
Does Dop-Mii work? And were do you get this "pimp" app? Never heard of it.

Pimp My Wii. Can probably get it in the downloads section of GBATemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol