Wii #2180 - Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (USA)

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is game is a pleasant surprise. I didn't like the controls at first, but then after I was done with the tutorial and actually started to get into the game, I got used to them.

The voice is pretty great(and as someone else mentioned above, it's pretty funny). The game play is great so far . The graphics are not bad at all either.

Finally, a Spiderman game that doesn't suck. Pleasantly surprised.

Not to grab the new Batman. I can no longer wait for the NTSC. I hope it's even half as good as this one.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DespizingU said:
Not to grab the new Batman. I can no longer wait for the NTSC. I hope it's even half as good as this one.
NTSC one is out:
Batman The Brave And The Bold USA WII-PLAYME

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thewarhammer said:
Azariel_z said:
The only original Spiderman is the noir one.. Unless there is a "What IF" edition around with him on the plot.

...WRONG! 8D

...the Noir Spider-Man is from Marvel Noir, an alternative series of comics publicated by Marvel since last year, which includes not only Spider-Man, but other heroes as well (...Luke Cage, Hulk, Wolverine and others...). These "alternative stories" are set in the 30's, and contains versions of heroes and vilains from the standard publications with different backgrounds, but yet based on the original ones...^.~

Thumbs up for the update, dude..I stand corrected. I not on the comic world "heavily" for years...too much work... games...damn the Internet too :-). and everytime I read the plots from the current comics generation..I want to vomit...
dry.gif

Ohh the golden years where the hulk was still green...and when heroes were dying...they stayed dead!!!!

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
7.5 from IGN. Never thought it's going to be any good, but hey, the world is filled with surprises. A good thing to blaze through as I finish Other M.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ibis_87 said:
7.5 from IGN. Never thought it's going to be any good, but hey, the world is filled with surprises. A good thing to blaze through as I finish Other M.

I'm so upset when they post bullshit reviews.
Do you know why they gave it a lower score compared to the PS3 and 360 ? The graphics ? No, the cell shaded looks great on Wii.
The controls ? No, they are a great improvement over WOS.
You know why ? Because of the camera ! Apparently , whoever tested the game, didn't bother to complete even the tutorial, and until you do, the c button is not active ( it will be explained to you later on on the tutorial ).
So they gave it a lower score because apparently you can't center the camera using the c button, when we all know is not the case.
I wanted to register just so I could post a message and criticize whoever asshole reviewed the game without even playing trough the tutorial.
It's the same when that other asshole reviewed Prince of persia and turned the expert camera on and then went on to write a horrible review where he was constantly mentioning how bad the camera was, and after a couple of days they rectified the review after realizing it was totally unfair.
I hope the revise it this time too because this is spectacularly inaccurate and unprofessional from them.
I'm starting to hate IGN too next to Gamespot.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
NTSC one is out:
Batman The Brave And The Bold USA WII-PLAYME

Thanks for pointing that out. Somehow I missed it.

QUOTE(stanleyopar2000 @ Sep 8 2010, 04:31 PM) BUT.. the graphics look like I might pass this

Wow that's lame.

Actually, I was going to add a little more so it didn't look like I merely trolling you. But I really doubt preaching about graphics is going to do anything to change your mind. All I gotta say is that, unfortunately, you're going to be missing out on a pretty damn good Spiderman game because you don't like the looks of it. That's too bad...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
saw this at best buy days before it's official release AND they let me play it! : D

BUT.. the graphics look like I might pass this
The fuck? There is nothing wrong with the graphics, they look great and are perfect for a comic book game.

ChrisMCNBVA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am loving spider-man shattered dimensions but I am kinda stuck on one level, where *spoilers* you are fighting deadpool in the ultimate universe *spoilers* I can get the fist set of 4 camera's no prob, and 3 of the 4 of the next, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the fire breathing camera lol, help is apperciated

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gaydrian said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
saw this at best buy days before it's official release AND they let me play it! : D

BUT.. the graphics look like I might pass this
The fuck? There is nothing wrong with the graphics, they look great and are perfect for a comic book game.
Agreed.

Why the hell do so many Wii players complain about graphics? Did you expect to get graphics on par with the PS3 / 360?
Good game; love the variety of characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...