Wii #2180 - Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (USA)

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Azariel_z said:
The only original Spiderman is the noir one.. Unless there is a "What IF" edition around with him on the plot.

...WRONG! 8D

...the Noir Spider-Man is from Marvel Noir, an alternative series of comics publicated by Marvel since last year, which includes not only Spider-Man, but other heroes as well (...Luke Cage, Hulk, Wolverine and others...). These "alternative stories" are set in the 30's, and contains versions of heroes and vilains from the standard publications with different backgrounds, but yet based on the original ones...^.~

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Been playing the game for about half an hour now and it is really good! Everything is EXACTLY the same to the other console versions apart from the de-scaled graphics and added motion controls!

I have to say, the comedy is hilarious!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
then.....starting to dow.......errr......buy..!!
blush.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think it's a nice looking game and the gameplay greatly tweaked for the Wii. The 4 different characters with their own techniques gives this game a nice refreshing variety. I still think it's a shame that Spidey looks so cool but speaks like a spoiled schoolkid...

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would consider this version if I could use a controller.

Looks like I'll take the 360 version over this one, looks like an okay game.

mopete27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got real excited when i saw this pre. gonna check it when i get home. btw peeps that know nothing about the game, go check out some of the hands on reviews before coming in here and pissing people off.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very good game! Amazingly we've had two comic book games for the Wii (other being Batman: Brave & the Bold) and both are top notch! At the moment I am having more fun with this than any other Spider-Man game there is and I'm a big fan of Spider-Man 2 & Ultimate Spider-Man.

Gameplay is quite varied, not at all the button masher the previews say it is and I love the Punch-Out style fight half through the Kraven boss battle, make the Wii controls worth it for me.

Looks pretty damn good, sounds great and like Batman TBATB, the story isn't one I want to skip. Controls are pretty spot on for me though the camera isn't great (supposed to be the same on all versions).

Its no Arkham Asylum that is for sure, maybe with some more time put in it would have been but shit this game is fun! You feel like Spider-Man and its really great to be out of the city for some of the levels.

Never thought I'd enjoy an Activision multi-platform Wii version of a Spider-Man game more than a Metroid game. So far its a very solid 8/10 and I might even buy it one day.

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Been waiting for this one, and I am "acquiring" as we speak. Can't wait to play this. I was an avid collector of comics in my younger years and the Spider-man 2099 was one of my favs. Will load on my USB drive when done and give it a whirl.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never did finish spider-man web of shadows. the controls were an issues (wii). just one part though. i believe when i was in middle of a combo and when i would shake the nun, i would turn black or normal, depend on which suit i had on, and it would break my combo, then i would get attacked. after a while it got annoying. then nun was broken into, swing it forward for an attack or web, and shake left, right to change suits. more often than not, when i shook it for an attack, i would change suits instead.

hope it doesn't happen in this game

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please do not reques ROM or ISO links on this site, it's against the rules to do so.
It is also again the rules to provide such links.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is also against the rules of this site.
If you want a download link, the best thing to do is use Google.com

mayu29

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Does anybody have sound problems when running from usb? The sound is a little distorted during movies, the rest of the game runs fine.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mayu29 said:
Does anybody have sound problems when running from usb? The sound is a little distorted during movies, the rest of the game runs fine.
Did on uloader but didn't on Cfg USB Loader.

Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions PAL WII-LOADER is out now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over