Wii #2127 - Kart Racer (USA)

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The sad thing is if someone released this as homebrew, everyone would be saying how awesome it is. But try and sell it to us for $20 and then you see it really is crap.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
xboxinoz said:
I feel sorry for the developers... hope they get well paid for wasting their time making rubbish like this. It sure ain't Mario Kart, that's for sure.
Developers??? You mean developer. I could program this shit in an afternoon by myself. And THAT's saying something.

gotchapt

Trophies
XP
Country
berlinka said:
xboxinoz said:
I feel sorry for the developers... hope they get well paid for wasting their time making rubbish like this. It sure ain't Mario Kart, that's for sure.
Developers??? You mean developer. I could program this shit in an afternoon by myself. And THAT's saying something.

lol

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Oh my GAWD!

This is an absolutely HORRID excuse for a game!
mad.gif

Just look at it! The 1995-style models! The jittery, Garry's Mod-esque movement! The slippery mess that is the control! The diabolically-generic music and sounds! NOTHING about this game is even close to substantial!

This shouldn't be published! This shouldn't have been developed! This shouldn't have been concieved! HOW did Nintendo let this pass?

It disgusts me to think that games like this exist in stores, just waiting to catch the eye of an innocent child, blissfully unaware of the unspeakable mess that lies within.

...Okay, geoflcl rage over.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Funny bone is the name of a chocolate and peanut butter cake :P