Wii #1963 - Red Steel 2 (Europe)

mascherano

Trophies
XP
Country
TeenTin said:
Hope to see someone finishing the game.
I just finished it (been at it since it was released more or less excluding a few hours off, so maybe 10 hours or so of gameplay), so the release is ok. I'm on a 4.0 PAL with wiikey 2+softmod and I ran it from the latest usbloader gx without a glitch at all.

Some missions tended to become a bit repetitive but it's definitely a game worth buying.

ZeroTm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Got a problem loading this game. Can't start it from the usb loader gx, the only thing happening is a black screen without anything. Installed ios57 from the cios rev 19 thing. I also can't install any wad as it gives me an -1 error and cios 249 doesn't seem to work either. Please halp!

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my fuck.
I'm downloading this game in parts, and part 2 keeps getting corrupted.
I've downloaded it twice now, same error.
This is the third and last time I'm downloading.
This game better be worth the trouble
dry.gif
*grumble grumble*

Paul06TC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZeroTm said:
Got a problem loading this game. Can't start it from the usb loader gx, the only thing happening is a black screen without anything. Installed ios57 from the cios rev 19 thing. I also can't install any wad as it gives me an -1 error and cios 249 doesn't seem to work either. Please halp!

i don't know what your doing wrong...might be a problem with rev 19. it works fine for me on a 4.1U, usbloader gx rev 614, using rev 18. also set your version to disc default, don't put it on the Force NTSC (did that the first time and it gave me the black screens), second time changed it back and it worked.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my fuck.
OH MY FUCK!!!
It was just that I had a lowercase letter in the password instead of an upper case one. >:(
I WASTED ALL THAT FUCKING TIME REDOWNLOADING WHEN I COULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE MOTHERFUCKING GAME.

Ok, done ranting, will play the game tomorrow...

BTW:TeenTin and mascherano, you may want to edit your posts.
We're not allowed to post Wii (or any console) game download sites.
(I presume that's what those are...=P)

mascherano

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiThoko said:
BTW:TeenTin and mascherano, you may want to edit your posts.
We're not allowed to post Wii (or any console) game download sites.
(I presume that's what those are...=P)
They are different releases. But I have edited the part I quoted in my previous post. Thanks for the reminder!

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. Didn't know there were different releases, but what the hell.

Also, I'm finally putting this game on to my HDD as we speak.
biggrin.gif

(Can't play 'til tomorrow though, it's 12:00 A.M. right now
dry.gif
)

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
gehenna is the release everyone has. site mentioned just scrubs it to make it a smaller download as it packs better with garbage changed to 0's.

moli

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
moli.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
does not work on wii 4.2e + wasabi dx 3.0b updates enabled "unable to read disc"

anybody got an idea?

(no, not burning problem.
seriously, not.
i mean it.)

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm too addicted to pokemon hgss at the moment to play this. I'll wait for the US release, try it out, then decide whether or not its worth buying.

Gameplay:

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished it today, spent a lot of time looking for secret stuff and yeah I enjoyed it a lot. Like NMH2 it got repetitive at times but not as much as that game. Safe to say its a good dump, had no problems at all with any stutters, lag or freezing on CFG USB Loader.

Worth buying for sure though, definitely a game I'll play again and again. At times it made me yearn for a true sequel to XIII.

Ubisoft should get the same team to do that.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man this game is fun. I just wish the enemies respawned upon leaving the area like Metroid Prime, because the combat is the most fun part of the game. And yes it very repetitive because of the mission system that they use. They really need to remake the original with these play mechanics (similar to how they did with Metriod Prime 1 and 2). I liked the theme of the other game alot more than this one.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like I said before, the game is amazing, but I'm stuck...

I'm pretty far in the game, at the boss Sanjuro.

I know you have to use The Eagle against his red attacks, and parry his others, but is there anything I'm doing wrong?

I've lost a ton of times already.

Man, I wish the game was out already so I could talk about the game on other sites, or read a guide.

Edit: Wow, I'm glad it worked for me right away.

Normally, nothing works, and I have to spend hours fixing it. Well, I spend that time fixing Wii Sports Resort, and this is the same deal.

Edit#2:

Beat him. I put the game down for a while, turned the controls to "Relaxed" and was able to do it.

Just use The Eagle as much as you can, and when it goes in slow-motion, beat the crap out of him.

Now time to change back to "Athletic" mode.
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo