Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bladexdsl said:

Am I the only one that didnt understood right away what he said?
blink.gif

pedobear_seal.gif

scof

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
boybrown said:
I've got it working on an NTSC 4.1U machine through neogamma on a USBloader.

My mate has a 3.4E machine with a Wiikey 1.9s. Its asking him for a system update. I've just read it has a 4.1E update on the disc. Will he be ok to update his machine. he has no homebrew whatsoever on there.

cheers

He shouldnt. He have to use the wii iso utilities and delete the update from the iso

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
scof said:
boybrown said:
I've got it working on an NTSC 4.1U machine through neogamma on a USBloader.

My mate has a 3.4E machine with a Wiikey 1.9s. Its asking him for a system update. I've just read it has a 4.1E update on the disc. Will he be ok to update his machine. he has no homebrew whatsoever on there.

cheers

He shouldnt. He have to use the wii iso utilities and delete the update from the iso

Thanks for the rapid reply. Can you point me in the right direction of what app he will need to remove the update from his iso?

I'll have a search but any help would be appreciated.
*edit* i found wiipatcher. Hopefully this will work
cheers

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I should probably buy this.
After all, Red Steel was the first game I purchased for the Wii on launch day ( along with Zelda ), and despite all its flaws I really enjoyed it.
I will need a motion plus for this, so if they make a bundle with it I'll get it 100%.
Does anybody know if there are any plans to release a bundle ?
That'll be awesome.
Also kudos to Ubisoft for trying, I hope they sell well and stay in business and bring us more good games.
The video looked very interesting.

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Arm73 said:
After all, Red Steel was the first game I purchased for the Wii on launch day ( along with Zelda ), and despite all its flaws I really enjoyed it.
I will need a motion plus for this, so if they make a bundle with it I'll get it 100%.
That'll be awesome.
Also kudos to Ubisoft for trying, I hope they sell well and stay in business and bring us more good games.

i'm sure you can only get it in a bundle but may be wrong. I do definitely know it is being sold with motion plus.

scof

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Arm73 said:
That'll be awesome.

It will be bundled..

alpo845

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play the game, It loads a lot and at times goes to a black screen and says "reading disc". Is this because of a bad burn, or does this happen to anyone else? It almost makes the game unplayable.

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Arm73 said:
That'll be awesome.
Me too those were my first two games for the wii aswell
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works on uLoader, if nobody posted that yet. Played for quite a few hours with no flaws.

I approached this game with a lot of mixed feelings. It looked great, but it was also coming as the spiritual successor to a game with major flaws, major enough that it ruined the game. After playing it for a few hours, I can say this game is honestly great. Third party devs should look no further than this for examples of high quality gaming. It provides both excellent sword and gun play, while offering an adventure full of side missions, unlockables, and collectibles, all wrapped in a high production value package. The graphics are also some of the best on the system, period. Expect a full review sometime soon.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a very good game, the controls work so well and its a pretty little thing too. Gameplay seems interesting enough.

If we had more of these from 3rd party devs then the mediocre likes of The Conduit wouldn't be so hyped up.

Feels like the first AAA 3rd party title since Dead Space: Extraction.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
works fine on USA 4.0 wii. brickblocked and region patched the ISO, plays perfect with CoverFloader. didnt have any wii motion plus video to watch, as did that the 1st time with wii sports resort, so as long as you watched that should run fine i guess. game is very smooth and damn i thought my arm wud dislocate at some of the swings in the training lol. nice french bird on screen as you train lol... but kinda rips you away from the setting. ghey in fact. game looks fun tho
smile.gif

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Great game! Finally, THE swordplay, precisely the way it should be. And while the new style is definitely superb, I miss the realistic graphics from the previous game.

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Reason it's called Red Steel 2 is becasue it's the the same as the first one is known for. Sword fights, the Asian elements, and gunplay.

Which this game has all of. And Western theme in general beats the crap out of anything, so hell yeah!

I'm buying pre-ordering this next week for the extra weapons etc.

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm really interested in this but I have no motion plus,I could buy 2 motion pluses for €35 but are there any other games(upcoming as well)n that use motionplus? Does this have multiplayer?

0605053h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Conor said:
So I'm really interested in this but I have no motion plus,I could buy 2 motion pluses for €35 but are there any other games(upcoming as well)n that use motionplus? Does this have multiplayer?

the new zelda will use motionplus, so everyone will get one eventually . . .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo