Wii #1784 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (Europe)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
English, Scandinavian, Italiano, Español, Português already dumped. Germany and French still not dumped
frown.gif

I really liked the last version. But I think this time the changes are very minor....

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Blue Zoidberg said:
Do you get a free handball call once per game if you play as France?

rofl2.gif

Master Mo said:
English, Scandinavian, Italiano, Español, Português already dumped. Germany and French still not dumped
frown.gif

I really liked the last version. But I think this time the changes are very minor....

Well, it's an ideal pirate game then
tongue.gif

2009 was well worth the purchase, but if you bought 2009, don't buy this one, because it's not worth it.

QUOTE(SunRisesInTheEast @ Nov 21 2009, 10:26 PM)
Can you bribe referees and manipulate games in this one?

Nope, too bad. Really ruins the experience
huh.gif

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i just learnt how to play this game AND I LOVE IT!!!!

one thing i have been trying to figure out tho how the hell do you do lofted balls?
i do long passes or switch and it goes along the ground... most of the time to the opposition and also in corners it goes along the ground any ideas how to high kick?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lubbo said:

one thing i have been trying to figure out tho how the hell do you do lofted balls?
i do long passes or switch and it goes along the ground... most of the time to the opposition and also in corners it goes along the ground any ideas how to high kick?

Shake Wiimote.
It's gold
bow.gif

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Satangel said:
Lubbo said:

Shake Wiimote.
It's gold
bow.gif

its not working :S shaking the wiimote doesnt do anything
by lofted i mean a ball that is passed to another player in the air as opose to along the ground

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lubbo said:
Satangel said:
Lubbo said:

Shake Wiimote.
It's gold
bow.gif

its not working :S shaking the wiimote doesnt do anything
by lofted i mean a ball that is passed to another player in the air as opose to along the ground

Aha, I thought you meant lobbed (as in shooting on goal).
There is no specific button to pass via the air, but they automatically do it if the length of the pass is big enough.
Or it could be if you want to pass over an area where there are other players, then it happens too.
It's a very good system, it almost never fails me.

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think almost every player chooses automatic pass mode, but you can change it and try...

BTW: I spent 10 minutes, yesterday, by night, searching for online players... How come I found no one?
frown.gif

Was everyone playing COD4?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
camurso_ said:
I think almost every player chooses automatic pass mode, but you can change it and try...

BTW: I spent 10 minutes, yesterday, by night, searching for online players... How come I found no one?
frown.gif

Was everyone playing COD4?

I had the same problem with 09 sometimes.
Keep in mind this game isn't out that long.
And in 09 you could change the settings of how good the other player's internet should be.
If you set that setting low, then you found more opponents.
Maybe it's there in 10 too?

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes, there is.

It think that only a few players use the wiimote controller.
You can´t play against a player that does not use the same control type, so the number of available players is even more low. In FIFA we can...

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To do a lofted pass, double tap the b button really quick, works best on the manual settings but will also work on automatic. on automatic if you want to do a long ground pass the cpu will sometimes loft it, so i deffo recommend manual. hope this helps

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lubbo said:

switch your pass style to manual and double tab the B button

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lubbo said:
cheers now my experience will be even better, any ideas on through balls or they not included?

Just aim at where you want to pass the ball on the field with the Wiimote and press B.
Then a player of your team will run towards that point and the ball will be passed to that point.
Hold B and the receiving player will start running already to the place. When you then release B, the ball will be passed.
It's such a good system, amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.