Wii #1701 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition (Europe)

slimadey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Disco said:
@slimadey:try it first from dvd just to create sav file, and then try it of usb

Thanks for the suggestion Disco unfortunately it still does the same, black screen. The DVD I burnt works and the Sav file has been created.

What else could I try, might I be missing an IOS or something that this game needs?

Apart from cios38 rev14 and hermes 222/223 I've not installed any other ios/cios for quite a while.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have the same config as yours, only difference is I have cios13b with which game won't work, it works with latest hermes cios and latest loader gx

slimadey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you changed any other things in the game load settings? Mine is all default or off except 002 fix which I've fiddled with and IOS which Ive tried 249, 222, 223.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested on NeoGamma v7, cIOS rev14 and it works fine. I did 4x burn speed in Neo Burning ROM, if anyone's interested. Anyway, my impressions

- Jesus Christ, this game is amazing. I don't say that about many things but wow.
- Controls are excellent. More simplified than CoD5 and much more precise. Not to mention that just a brief look at control options totes impressive customization.
- Graphics are excellent. It's not what the 360 or PS3 has, but it's damn impressive for a "dumbed down port". Very rare slowdowns, but even then the framerate is very consistent.
- Story Mode, Multiplayer, and Arcade Mode. Cool. No split screen though, although it does have co-op.
- Haven't tried multiplayer for obvious reasons, but I'm guessing it'll be similar to how CoD4 is on the 360/PS3. Maps, classes, customization, just a guess.
- Compared to CoD5, this wins hands down. Better graphics, better controls, better everything. I highly, highly suggest it. This may just beat The Conduit as the best FPS on the Wii.

C

CasperH

Guild McCommunist said:
- Haven't tried multiplayer for obvious reasons, but I'm guessing it'll be similar to how CoD4 is on the 360/PS3. Maps, classes, customization, just a guess.
And those obvious reasons are...?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
CasperH said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Probably scared to get online, maybe Nintendo bans his console because the game technically isn't out yet?
Just wait a couple of more days, get used to the game, and then shoot away!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CasperH said:
Guild McCommunist said:

People have apparently been getting banned for playing it early.

And I tried the game through NeoGamma r8 beta 3 and it still freezes in the load/cutscene before Aftermath.

C

CasperH

Satangel said:
CasperH said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Probably scared to get online, maybe Nintendo bans his console because the game technically isn't out yet?
Just wait a couple of more days, get used to the game, and then shoot away!
Meh, you can always say that you bought the game (and if that doesn't work, you can use unban codes)
rolleyes.gif

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wondering, would an out of region game, played on your console find online games in the region of your disk, or on your wii, or does it not matter in the least?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MeleeMaster500 said:
just wondering, would an out of region game, played on your console find online games in the region of your disk, or on your wii, or does it not matter in the least?

I don't think it matters as long as the game isn't region locked.

Anyway, this could be a stupid question, but is it possible to skip cutscene sequences? This is mainly because of the aforementioned freeze. I'm just super pissed and want to play more of the storyline.

C

CasperH

Guild McCommunist said:
MeleeMaster500 said:

Anyway, this could be a stupid question, but is it possible to skip cutscene sequences? This is mainly because of the aforementioned freeze. I'm just super pissed and want to play more of the storyline.
Haven't played real long but just press the A button when the loading bar has disappeared

C

CasperH

rastula said:
This release should be nuked

It's bad rip.

We have to wait for good copy.
No, it should not as it is working fine.
Try to download it again from another source.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
CasperH said:
rastula said:

It's bad rip.

So you got after the nuke scene(chopper level)??

becouse there are more of us that have this problem, this is a bad rip and should be nuked, so we could get propper!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CasperH said:
Guild McCommunist said:
MeleeMaster500 said:

Haven't played real long but just press the A button when the loading bar has disappeared

Yeah, except that the loading bar is still loading when it freezes.

Sigh, I guess I'll wait for the US release.

C

CasperH

Disco said:
CasperH said:
rastula said:

It's bad rip.

So you got after the nuke scene??

becouse there are more of us that have this problem, this is a bad rip and should be nuked, so we could get propper!
You don't even know for sure this is because of a bad rip so don't make conclusions yet.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I played game trough gecko via disc and trough USB, and mr. angry captain Kirk here(aka Guild McCommunis...) tried with neogama and all methods failed, at site from which I got a game I also got confirmation of this problem so it's obvious.

We'r just waiting for bunch of people to tell us that they got trough that part, so they could prove us wrong...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    lmao, how did that guy get elected
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I realize it's a small town, but a known drug user whose malpractice led to the death of a 3 year old
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah it's pretty messed up
    Not even a real Dr lol
    And a shoot out with the police is like RoboCop lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Temp is back back again
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why were servers down?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because it was telling a friend
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, telling what?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Maintenance most likely.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, understandable
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hopefully it wasn't a DDoS attack.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i was already believing that was the reason it was down
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The response from the page said it had too many connections. So perhaps, flooded traffic?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it didnt say that for me
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared...