Wii #1701 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition (Europe)

tropxe420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My game froze after the heli-nuke scene the first time i played it from disc. I tried again the next day from HDD and just kept hitting A when the scene happened. Everything loaded fine, no more freeze. I'm playing on 4.0 NTSC-U via WiiFlow 1.0

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tropxe420 said:
My game froze after the heli-nuke scene the first time i played it from disc. I tried again the next day from HDD and just kept hitting A when the scene happened. Everything loaded fine, no more freeze. I'm playing on 4.0 NTSC-U via WiiFlow 1.0

Sigh, does anybody read? There's a thread with a guide to get around this and it's been posted a billion times.

FIX

tropxe420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
tropxe420 said:

Sigh, does anybody read? There's a thread with a guide to get around this and it's been posted a billion times.

FIX

Sigh, did you read my post? Why would I need a fix when I said that it worked fine for me.

donka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
slimadey said:
Still can't get mine working with USB, I've tried 3 different loaders and 249, 222, 223 IOS.

Anyone have an idea why I'm just getting black screen no matter what I try?

Disc I burnt loads up fine but I wanna run off usb especially if I need to skip where it freezes for everyone.

Download this alt dol file, unzip and place in your sd card. Enable Alt Dol and Error 002 fix and it will load fine in USB Loader GX.

http://rapidshare.com/files/303647641/RJAP52.7z.html

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60AM8S5B

slimadey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
donka said:
slimadey said:
Still can't get mine working with USB, I've tried 3 different loaders and 249, 222, 223 IOS.

Disc I burnt loads up fine but I wanna run off usb especially if I need to skip where it freezes for everyone.

Download this alt dol file, unzip and place in your sd card. Enable Alt Dol and Error 002 fix and it will load fine in USB Loader GX.

or

Thanks for the alt dol donka but that doesnt work either, still getting same black screen with all cioses and 002 fix.

Gonna try updating a couple of ios see if that helps.

Is there a chance the game got corrupt while copying over? Its never happened before but I noticed my HD was getting pretty near full when I transferred it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
why do they have to make the graphics worse
they're already not very good on the wii, so why make them worse

What the fuck are you talking about? These graphics are great on the Wii. Sure, there's some lack of texture and the grass is fugly from up close, but if you really care about minor details like that, then I guess graphics aren't your only problem.

C

CasperH

Guild McCommunist said:
anaxs said:

What the fuck are you talking about? These graphics are great on the Wii. Sure, there's some lack of texture and the grass is fugly from up close, but if you really care about minor details like that, then I guess graphics aren't your only problem.
Seriously, all the textures are ugly as fuck, I don't understand how you can call the graphics great.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CasperH said:
Guild McCommunist said:
anaxs said:

Seriously, all the textures are ugly as fuck, I don't understand how you can call the graphics great.

Yeah, its a Wii, the textures are always ugly as fuck. Have you played like any game that's supposed to look somewhat realistic on the Wii? Don't be a HD snob.

This is what it looks like:

call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-20090819003433052.jpg

970125_20090821_790screen004.jpg

This is NOT what it looks like:

wii-nintendo-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Reflex-treyarch-world-at-war-2.jpg

That's not ugly by any means on the Wii. It looks worse than the 360/PS3 version, definitely, but it's the Wii. Take that into account.

C

CasperH

Guild McCommunist said:
CasperH said:
Guild McCommunist said:
anaxs said:

Yeah, its a Wii, the textures are always ugly as fuck. Have you played like any game that's supposed to look somewhat realistic on the Wii? Don't be a HD snob.

This is what it looks like:

call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-20090819003433052.jpg

970125_20090821_790screen004.jpg

This is NOT what it looks like:

wii-nintendo-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Reflex-treyarch-world-at-war-2.jpg

That's not ugly by any means on the Wii. It looks worse than the 360/PS3 version, definitely, but it's the Wii. Take that into account.
It actually is ugly for the Wii, and as far as I can see, Treyarch was just lazy (maybe even CoD: WaW Wii had better textures/graphics)
They had like 700 mb for better detailed textures (especially the costumes) and they just kept it like it was in the pre-beta screenshots (they claimed it would be better).
I'm not a HD snob by any means (I recently purchased a PS3 and don't care much about graphics...)

I bought a component cable and pray as fuck it looks better then it is now.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CasperH said:
It actually is ugly for the Wii, and as far as I can see, Treyarch was just lazy (maybe even CoD: WaW Wii had better textures/graphics)
They had like 700 mb for better detailed textures (especially the costumes) and they just kept it like it was in the pre-beta screenshots (they claimed it would be better).
I'm not a HD snob by any means (I recently purchased a PS3 and don't care much about graphics...)

Let's compare to other "realistic" looking titles, why don't we? And this is absolutely nothing like the pre-beta screenies, I have no clue what you're seeing.

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition

The-Godfather--Blackhand-Edition-8.jpg

Scarface: The World is Yours (this one actually has pretty good graphics)

FUCKTHEDIAZBROTHERS.jpg

Call of Duty: World at War (how can you think THIS is better looking?)

1879643aaa.jpg

monish95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i just have one question...If i were to download the PAL version, would i connect to european servers durring wifi play? I live in America so i would like to connect to their servers. thanks

C

CasperH

Guild McCommunist said:
CasperH said:

Let's compare to other "realistic" looking titles, why don't we? And this is absolutely nothing like the pre-beta screenies, I have no clue what you're seeing.

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition

The-Godfather--Blackhand-Edition-8.jpg

Scarface: The World is Yours (this one actually has pretty good graphics)

FUCKTHEDIAZBROTHERS.jpg

Call of Duty: World at War (how can you think THIS is better looking?)

1879643aaa.jpg
I guess that's one of the ugly screenshots, there are enough pretty ones (see below). And I was talking about the the costumes they wear, those in World at War are way better.
Treyarch also metioned this is the best looking shooter for the Wii and please don't tell me you agree on that
122169.jpg

C

CasperH

I got past the crash by just smashing A (using HDD loader) at the problem scene...

slimadey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
slimadey said:
donka said:
slimadey said:

or

Thanks for the alt dol donka but that doesnt work either, still getting same black screen with all cioses and 002 fix.

Gonna try updating a couple of ios see if that helps.

Is there a chance the game got corrupt while copying over? Its never happened before but I noticed my HD was getting pretty near full when I transferred it.

Got it loading from usb now. Looks like it didn't like being on a near full HD, I removed it and a few other games re copied it over and its now working.

Thanks for your help.

C

CasperH

A better release has been posted on a not well know site (you can look it up at a certain Italian Wii ISO site)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ