Wii #1701 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition (Europe)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm now asking myself if I should download this or MW2 for the Xbox360...oh well...it's a hard life
tongue.gif

Well, anyone got Infos:
-About the Online Mode? Medal of Honor Heroes 2 had (until now?) the best Online Experience, in my opinion...
-About the Languages? I realy hope this is a Multi-5 Version...those release groups never seem to realy care what other languages are on it...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
I'm now asking myself if I should download this or MW2 for the Xbox360...oh well...it's a hard life
tongue.gif

Anyone got Infos about the Online Mode? Medal of Honor Heroes 2 had (until now?) the best Online Experience, in my opinion...and I hope this is a Multi-5 Version...

You can always download both games
smile.gif

Online is pretty much the same as World at War, I think, except now it's 5-on-5 (10 people max). I don't know if there's any new modes and it probably has most of the maps from the 360/PS3 versions.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Works for me with USBloaderGX on a 4.1E Wii. Just turned on the 002 fix.

I think I could tweak the video mode though. I think it doesn´t look as crisp as it should without any video fixes. NTSC Wii, PAL game on a CRT t.v.

(edit) forcing NTSC helped a lot. Not 100% perfect, but much better, and definitely playable.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
which cios are you using? my wii is 3.2e
I will try put it again on my flash drive.

EDIT: it works fine with hermes cios222

qdog82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow the game is really good.
It looks way better then the pre-alpha shots, very smooth framerate, a little bit of jaggies inn 480p, but way way less then waw wii.
But the best is online, just finished playing 3 matches, last one was with 9 players, very smooth not a single lag and the controls sensitivity is the same as in singleplayer
Also it looks like all the modes are in,i cant wait to reach level 12 to finally play search and destroy with wii controls

apd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
tongue.gif

Well, anyone got Infos:
-About the Online Mode? Medal of Honor Heroes 2 had (until now?) the best Online Experience, in my opinion...
-About the Languages? I realy hope this is a Multi-5 Version...those release groups never seem to realy care what other languages are on it...

Well I'd hang back from downloading the 360 version as M$ have allegedly tied all the mw 2 special edition games to their specific console it came with

from another site

QUOTEwill be safer to use the standalone one since aparently (havent had confimration yet) they have logged the serial number of every special edition xbox, so if you use the special edition game in a normal xbox, they know you have a copy ... simple math really, plus the date on the special edition pack is earlier.

So there could be 1000's of 360s down the shitter in the coming weeks

On topic though the MW looks interesting..

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scorpin200 said:
Time to kick some ass online since there are no other worthy shooters this will be actually worth it just for online.

Someone said to that apparently Activision and Nintendo are trying to take down early online users for this game, but it's just rumor. IDK when the official release date for Europe is of this game (Is it November 10th like in the US?), but I'd wait 'til then.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Guild McCommunist said:
Someone said to that apparently Activision and Nintendo are trying to take down early online users for this game, but it's just rumor. IDK when the official release date for Europe is of this game (Is it November 10th like in the US?), but I'd wait 'til then.
Jup, the official release date for Europe is November the 10th, Online Shops start to send it on November the 9th.

Btw: Looks like this game is realy an English-Only version...I don't tested it, but my Online-Shop says that there will be an version which will only include German, not any other languages...so you can guess there won't be any Multi-5 Action
frown.gif
. And as far as I remember, the last CoD was also not Multi-5. They make another copy for every language...just as an Info...

blacksoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This release include French and English languages.

My first impression, the solo is quite ugly almost because of the aliasing (on the 2 first mission) and the fact that everything is quite dark so the ennemy aren't so visible etc. Anyway the feeling of the PC version is still there. Multiplayer is better, more open space more colour and seems very smooth.

Anyone who hasn't done the game on X360/PS3/PC and only have a Wii should try this amazing game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person