Wii #1482 - Phantom Brave: We Meet Again (USA)

slicknixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played about two hours in so far. The game isn't too bad but I don't really see what the fuss is about. The presentation of the port is pretty much on the poor side with drab looking menus and the most insanely condensed text font i've ever seen in an rpg. Seriously, the text barely takes up half of the speech box and it gets annoying quick.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the text and menus and everything else looks great, except for the characters. They really could have been cleaned them up for this release. They look like ps1, really pixelated sprites, against beautiful looking backgrounds. It's really weird looking...

This is my first time playing the game, and so far it's pretty good.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
GameRankings page

Seeing the scrubbed version is under 1GB, I will add this to my to-download list
smile.gif

D

DarkKnight

I really have to wonder what Nippon Ichi were thinking with this. It's easily their worst game, but it's the one they choose to port to the Wii? Why not Makai Kingdom or Disgaea 2?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkKnight said:
I really have to wonder what Nippon Ichi were thinking with this. It's easily their worst game, but it's the one they choose to port to the Wii? Why not Makai Kingdom or Disgaea 2?

Disgaea 2 is being ported to the PSP and I think it's the same with Makai Kingdom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy