Wii #1447 - Wii Sports Resort (USA)

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do i get this alternate.dol file? i extracted a main.dol from the disk using wiiscrubber1.4 and renamed it to rzte01.dol and placed it on the usb hdd but usb loader gx still calls me an idiot and it cant find it...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i burn my copy do i need the alt.dol file on my sd card? i am using disc to play on the disc channel. let me know. i heard you don't need it for the disc is that right or wrong?

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol damn, im getting the wii motion plus instructional video now. i wasnt getting it when i first played it. is that waninkoko's 4.1 updater safe to use? preloader came out with 4.1 hacks. they work right?

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I used this method with my Wii 3.1U ( and IOS 53,55 etc ) + Cios38 rev13A ( not B ), and worked flawless.

"Install the Wii sport Resort game with WBFS. WBFS manager is the way I transfer Wii games onto my HDD. Assuming that you have a copy of Wii sports Resort ISO on you computer, get the Program WiiScrubber. Open up that program and extract the ISO a data file called "player.dol" ( not main.dol in this case )

Now that you have player.dol file, rename it to RZTE01.dol.
Now create a folder called USBLoader GX on the root of you SD memory card.
Then copy RZTE01.dol file into that folder, I also added a copy to the Root of SD card jsut to be safe.

GO into Homebrew channel and load USBLoader GX. Then change the setting to 002 Fix "ON", Altdol "ON" and make sure Altdol is set to "SD".
After you have these setting, run the Wii Sports Resort Iso from you HDD.

It will play the Wii Motion Plus Video tutorial and you will have to watch the whole thing ( the video is interlaced, so if youa re using component cable, you will see some horizontal lines, like noise )
After you watch the entire video the machine will reset. Reset your Wii ( my USB loader doesnt load a game after sofreset, happens randomly, so to be sure turnb your Wii off and On again )
Now load USBLoader GX again run Wii sports resorts ( click settings first and go Choose AltDOL "OFF", because you don't need to see that video again ) after you do this run the game.

If the game don't start, it's because you don't have the new cIOS. You need to be on REV13A."

All of this I found aroudn the forums, and I copy pasted the text, and modified a little bit for the extra info.

Cheers!

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usb loader gx does not yield good results with the alt.dol method, i got wii sports resort wroking using neogamma usb loader.

maxpouliot

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to get the game to play with neogamma R6 and a burned disk and it does not work. I downloaded a player.dol which i renamed RZTP.dol and put in a neogamma folder on the root of my sd card. Then i changed the options in the backup launcher. I can't see the wm+ video.

Anybody can help?

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ekolimits said:
usb loader gx does not yield good results with the alt.dol method, i got wii sports resort wroking using neogamma usb loader.

Aree you using CIOS38 rev 13A, your signature shows rev10? It worked fine for me using the player.dol, I was afraid it wouldnt work, because my Firmware is 3.1U , very old... but worked!!

d popcorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maxpouliot said:
I'm trying to get the game to play with neogamma R6 and a burned disk and it does not work. I downloaded a player.dol which i renamed RZTP.dol and put in a neogamma folder on the root of my sd card. Then i changed the options in the backup launcher. I can't see the wm+ video.

Anybody can help?
you must rename to RZTE01.dol and place in sd root

enjoy

file names for each verson are
RZTE01.dol (ntsc-U)
RZTP01.dol (pal)
RZTJ01.dol (ntsc-j)

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My specs..
4.0U softmod
rev10
preloader
bootmii

Im lookin to buy the game since I will need a Wiimotion anyways and feel its worth the cash.
If I buy the retail game and I read it has a update will i have issues? I would think I WOULDNT want to update. Any ideas or posts on this subject?

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok my issue..ive burnt 2 copies of the game so far US style. First time brick blocked got disc read error....second burn makes my wii crash right after clicking start...its 4.1 U with a hard mod yaosm i forget which version but every game i've burnt had worked up till now...any ideas or suggestions would be great..

thefuture4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having a huge problem. I've searched everywhere and can't find out why WiiScrubber isn't working for me. I cannot open ANY ISO in the program. I already ran MakeKeyBin.exe and they are all in the same directory. I even tried opening ISO's i've made directly from my own collection. If anyone has any idea why this isn't working please let me know!

I'm tried using WiiScrubber 1.3 and 1.4

The Bishop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where does the Player.dol file exist on the tree listing in WiiScrubber? I see the main.dol but am having trouble locating the player.dol file. Any help will be appreciated and if i find it i will Re-edit my post. Thanks all

Edit: Found the file now to test

Edit2: Not working Have the file in root of SD as RZTE01.dol have alt-dol pointing to the SD card have all other options as ON (002 fix, block ios reload and patch country strings) using usbloadergx 713 All i get is a black screen after clicking on the Disc to play. Anyone have any suggestions? And yes i have a wii motion remote.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a scrubbed NTSC version of this game (wii info is in sig). I tried to start it using USB Loader 1.5 Config and it just goes back to the wii menu.

How I got it to work using USB Loader Config 1.5:
1. Go into game options
2. Turn on 002 fix.
3. Say to use alternate.dol and select DISC.
4. Boot the game.
5. Use player.dol when asked for what dol to use.
6. The demo videos will play with lots of static and hiss, ITS OK!
7. After the videos are over, you skydived to the island, and the save data is created, quit the game.
8. Go back into options in USB Loader and turn off alternate.dol. I left 002 fix on.
9. The game should work fine from that point on.

And also, USB Loader GX is not better than USB Loader Config 1.5 PERIOD!!

USB Loader GX has never performed better than USB Loader Config 1.5 for me.

tjsynkral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, does anyone know if there has been a new release of WSR that has the WMP video removed and the on-screen cues modified for the new Wii Remote Plus?

It seems like the regular WMP safety video and on-screen prompts would be removed on the WSR that comes with the black Wii with Wii Remote Plus.

tjsynkral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tjsynkral said:
Hey, does anyone know if there has been a new release of WSR that has the WMP video removed and the on-screen cues modified for the new Wii Remote Plus?

It seems like the regular WMP safety video and on-screen prompts would be removed on the WSR that comes with the black Wii with Wii Remote Plus.

I finally got my hands on the "2.0" WSR and instead of forcing you to watch the full video, it just tells you that you can play with either Wii MotionPlus or Wii Remote Plus. My unconfirmed initial reaction is that it would still be necessary to start the game at least once from disc channel or use the alternate DOL method.

Edit: Confirmed the above.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
YAY BUMPS!!
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(