Wii #1224 - Sonic and the Black Knight (USA)

Inpression

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's really no reason not to install Starfall, haven't bothered with brickblocking ever since, just unpack and burn.

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Famitsu is usually pretty accurate in their ratings, though this might be one of those games where you either like it or hate it.

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
God awful. IGN for once was right - graphically it is lovely, but the controls are quite unresponsive and Sonic seems to go at a snail's pace in some sections.

It has the 002 error on it, so I used Softchip R73, but it should work either patched or through an updated Gamma loader. I'm using a PAL machine with 3.2e firmware

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
work on wii pal 3.2E with wiikey 1.9S tested seem to be multilanguage and just bricbloked in case or
smile.gif

Cinos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sri.gunsha.com
XP
Country
nIxx said:
If this still does not run for someone install IOS55 manually (search in the forum how to do it) and then try it again

That got it working, I had been out of the loop for a bit and missed out on updating manually, thanks.

saiyan23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the original WiiKey and Wii version 3.2u. I used the Gecko OS loader 1.07b, left all options on default, loaded the game and I got an Error 002. If I just go on and install the system update this requires, will it render my wiikey useless? Thanks!

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
saiyan23 said:
I have the original WiiKey and Wii version 3.2u. I used the Gecko OS loader 1.07b, left all options on default, loaded the game and I got an Error 002. If I just go on and install the system update this requires, will it render my wiikey useless? Thanks!

for remove error 002 try this :

Patch the .iso before burning:
1. Get bailli's Generic Wii Patcher 1.2
2. Extract the main.dol from the .iso, partition 2, with your prefered aplication (WiiScruber or Trucha Signer)

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
gsarlis said:
I can't open the ISO with Trucha Singer, gets me a decryption error. Anyone?

You need the common key.
Or use WiiScrubber to open it. It comes with an application to generate the common key

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Amazing, the game afterall is really aewsome!!!

The graphics are amazing, the bgms are really great, the story is better that most Sonic games and the replay has a really high value!!!

The gamepay is not that good, but is ok, is like a improved Sonic and Secret Rings.

IGN was wrong once again about a Sonic title ¬¬

The problem is that SBK is a Spin-off like Luigi's Mansion for the Mario Series, but IGN was comparing it with the canon games.

Black Knight is a great game like Luigi's Mansion was, but is tottaly diferent from the main series.

In Luigi's Mansion we use a vacuum machine to catch ghosts. No Mushrooms, no stars, no diferent worlds, etc...

Is the same for Black Knight, Sonic has a Sword and kill enemies with it. No rings, speed shoes, loopings, Eggman, etc...

IGN gave a 3.9, but Nintendo Power gave a 8 and the 4 reviewers from Famitsu gave 7,7,6 and 6.

So IGNoring the extremely low grade from IGN, the game is, at least, good.

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
shadowboy said:
^WTF U talkin bout?
Secret Rings was pretty amazing. I felt it was the best since SA2.
Especially when you get the final upgrades and go like mach - 3.
But this game sucks :/

I disagree. Secrets Rings was everything but ERGONOMIC to play.

Sonic Unleashed day stages ARE what the actual Sonic should be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: either that or someone forgot their schizophrenia meds