Splashman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
CockroachMan said:
Splashman said:
Good thing us pirates free living people who do what they want cause a pirate isthey are free

I thought I had it down just right, the song goes "Do what you want cause a pirate lives free."

QUOTE(ds_barf @ Oct 23 2008, 03:52 PM)
when is this coming out for europe?

Novermber 14th.

thehoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
thehoff said:
anyone knows how to unlock more mii maestro songs?

Just keep playing the Mii Maestro game..

i already have 5 songs in there...do i have to play them more often to get 6 or maybe 10?
biggrin.gif

A Divine Unicorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think there's only 5 songs. a letdown, for sure. at least, for that game, but all you're really doing there is waving the wiimote up and down in time with the music.

The Jam mode is where it's at.

to unlock more and more things you need to save videos.

6 videos unlocks another training mode that goes more in-depth. and if you get past Level 4 of Pitch Perfect you get the NES soundboard instrument!

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
A lot of misinformation on the last page. Scrubbed releases are only nuked if they aren't marked as scrubbed. That's most of the time, unfortunately. Japanese pirates have a mentality where they don't need to properly label their releases since you can obviously tell they're scrubbed from the file size.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
unsteadycarrot said:
i seem to be having the same problem as many others (pal console) when brickblocked and region changes etc...i get a black screen and it fails to boot, when i load it with freeloader or gecko OS it loads but i get a red screen. whats the problem?

can you tell me after you have removed the update from the disc and booted it via geko os to make the save file are you able to boot the game via the normal disc channel or do you have to keep using geko os to boot the game?

taramas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
sooo....anyone with pal wii manage to run it?I installed the last update for the shop channel but still black screen after i start it.I region freed it and remove the patch...cmooon i really need to play this
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
taramas said:
sooo....anyone with pal wii manage to run it?I installed the last update for the shop channel but still black screen after i start it.I region freed it and remove the patch...cmooon i really need to play this
smile.gif

did you use geko os to boot it? and create a save file?

taramas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well..some results to the previous guy that wondered!
I did the update so i couldnt install gecko os..but happily i had the homebrew broswer and downloaded from there!The game works just fine
smile.gif

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
nope 3.3e wiikey 1.9s , exactly the same black screen after start, il wait for pal releases i think , the only game ive gotten to work lately are pal and high scholl musical ( well the kids like it lol )

As for geckos cant get it to the run and its very slow by all accounts, still cant get it to run to test it lol

chrisino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Updated to latest Nintendo update on PAL Wii. Black screen and wont boot.

Tried Gecko OS via HBC to load it and it worked but...the display is blurred.

Dumb question but what options do I choose in Gecko OS to stop the display from being blurred?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
well i decided to try it myself due to no feedback for pal users and here is what happened.

i removed the update (3.3U) from the disc, i'm currently on 3.2E firmware i tried booting it first via the disc channel and i got a blank screen, i booted it via geko os and it worked fine, only problem with this is i have to keep using geko os to boot the game, i cannot boot it via the disc channel like some other user had said on here previously...

so i guess my only option right now is to wait for the pal release (november 16) so i can boot it directly from the disc channel i guess.

Freakof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...I have a 3.1U, and it wants to do the update. Is it a problem if the game is NTSC as well? Or can I just go along with the update no problem? Anyone?

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Freakof said:
So...I have a 3.1U, and it wants to do the update. Is it a problem if the game is NTSC as well? Or can I just go along with the update no problem? Anyone?

There's no risk of bricking your console or anything like that..

It's the 3.3U update, AFAIK, if you already have the homebrew channel installed you should have no problems with that..

Retrovertigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a solution to the red screen problem at all? Using RGB here and get either a red screen - or force one of the video options and get a green screen which then just crashes. Any help would be great - cheers!

I'm curious as to how wiikey can output games no problem but Gecko can't? What is it about Gecko that stops it outputting the video signal the same way wiikey allows? Very frustrating
frown.gif

junkmonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay normally I do all my research and reading (often through PAGES upon PAGES just to answer a single question) but I have recently been out of the wii scene for a while. I did all my NDS cart research without posting an annoying (which flashcart to get?!?!11one) topic, so please respond kindly to my noob questions.

1. I read that a while ago the twilight hack or trucha thing or something didn't work after a new update, so people advised against it. I have not updated since then. What are the pluses and minuses of upgrading to the latest firmware?

2. What is gecko-os, and why would one need it?

3. Is there any cool homebrew released for the wii yet?

4. I have a NTSC-wii. Do people still use brickblocker and wiigion-free? What programs are best now, and is it recommended to use them on every game? Or just out of region ones?

Thank you !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging