Wii #0759 - Order Up (USA)

ghetto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i can confirm that it runs on a pal wii with wiikey 1.9s
patched it to pal and remove the update.

its a cooking mama clone

ghetto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
berlinka said:
ghetto said:
i can confirm that it runs on a pal wii with wiikey 1.9s
patched it to pal and remove the update.

its a cooking mama clone

and?.....does it make you happy?

no hahahah
rolleyes.gif
blink.gif

J

Jackreyes

^ Probably just a bad burn.

I don't like Cooking Mama so... I won't even try this.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fission said:
I've probably made the worst decision of my life - I've sold the Wii

Not sure that it's really that bad of an idea...not a diss to the Wii but seriously. I can't remember the last game that I played that made me think "Man, I'm glad I got a Wii."

Oh wait, yeah I do. It was Super Paper Mario. =/

The Wii hasn't been on in months, have I missed anything? I'm not here to troll but really....

dud190

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My wife & I played this game for hours yesterday.... I really like it.

I don't know if calling it a Cooking Mama clone would be exactly right. In my opinion, I would say Order Up is better than C.M. in many ways.

Order does takes the Wii-mote food cooking aspect from C.M. (chopping, slicing, etc), but it takes it a step further by letting you purchase different types of restaurants (comfort food, italian, mexican, etc). You get received orders from the tables (ranging from 1 to 4 people), so unlike C.M, you can cook multiple meals at once. The faster you get the meals out, the bigger the tips, which gives you more $$$.

You can use the $$$ to hire helper chefs and upgrade your equipment. You can also buy secret recipes, and spices that you can add to your dishes during cooking to get bigger tips. The ultimate goal is to get each restaurant up to 5 star status. After your get 5 stars, a food critic comes, and you have to serve them perfect food to get a good review.

Also, every once in a while some rats will infest the kitchen, or the health inspector will stop by. These trigger a couple of mini-games. There is also a Delivery Guy who brings "fresh" ingrediants for the day. Any meals you sell that have the "fresh" ingrediant will get a bigger tip.

I would have been disappointed if Order Up had just straight up copied C.M. Overall, I am pleasantly surprised by how fun this game is, and I would recommend that folks give it a shot.
grog.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Better yet, I discovered that when you use the Gecko Freeloader thing on the Homebrew Channel it works like a charm for PAL users.

It's a bit late, but still I have to say this game is very cool indeed, it has a nice Ren & Stimpy cartoon style and the gameplay is just simply big fun...thia is what Cooking Mamma could have been.

COOL GAME!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton