Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
thebobevil said:
jalaneme said:
kedest said:
I was on 3.2 but it still asked me to update. So i did that, now it runs just fine

yeah i thought it would still ask you to update, do trucha signed discs still work after the update? what about the freeloader?

Yes ... as has been mentioned to death
tongue.gif
... they still work perfectly. The only people who had to update, where those who did not have the WiiWare update, from March 20th
wink.gif

well I did the wiiware update a while ago, but it still asked me to update.

Posts merged

and in 1 player mode, how do you use gamecube controller?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just tried it. I'm on 3.2E and it still asked for an update. After that, the game started normally
smile.gif

I've installed the Mario Kart Channel without problems on the first try. I'm using a 1.9g Wiikey
tongue.gif

Really good game! I'm still too used to Mario Kart DS and snaking, so I've got some problems doing powerslides
biggrin.gif

Besides that, it's really nice and polished. It's a bit difficult playing it with the Wiimote only if you don't have the Wii Wheel, so I switched to Wiimote + Nunchuck
smile.gif
I'm going to buy a Wii Wheel soon
smile.gif

xboxinoz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PAL 1.9g Wiikey, 3.1E firmware.

Gave me no trouble at all! Works perfectly... didn't even seem to want to do an update.

Nice game although probably seems a little too easy in single player mode (especially after I had been frustrated trying to win at Wipeout Pulse on the PSP the other night!).

Still... nice game for the collection and best release for a while!

junkmonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a 3.1U Wii, I'd like to update it to the 3.2U update that does not include IOS 37. Where can I get this update? Is it on any recently released games?

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can someone answer a quick question please, I've read most of the thread but am unsure as I haven't been keeping track of the wii scene lately with all the new apps to edit wii isos etc.

I have

- PAL Wii
- Wiikey updated to 1.9s
- Wii firmware 3.2E

Can I just download this, burn and play? or do I need to remove something?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you can just play it without modifying the iso.
It may ask you to update, but there is no risk in doing so. This game does not contain the feared update which activates the trucha block

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
_Mazza_ said:
Can someone answer a quick question please, I've read most of the thread but am unsure as I haven't been keeping track of the wii scene lately with all the new apps to edit wii isos etc.

I have

- PAL Wii
- Wiikey updated to 1.9s
- Wii firmware 3.2E

Can I just download this, burn and play? or do I need to remove something?
Burn and play
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
game didn't ask for a update straight burn and play which was good, but it's annoying as i can never get online i get disconnected every few seconds no matter what mode i choose
frown.gif

edit: can the mods add mario kart Wii to the friend code data base please? cheers.

jaytee_uk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get it working. Game loads up with the initial Wii Channel intro but when I click on start I get a black screen and nothing.

WiiKey 1.9s on NTSC 3.2U. Updated firmware three days ago.

Used WiiFrii on the ISO and didn't work. Used RegionFrii and same result.

Just tried brickblocker and not getting anywhere

sid0101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read to most of the thread, but my question hasn't come up.
So, here it is.

I have a NTSC-U Wii.
Wiikey 1.9S

BUT, I have a MAC. I have tried using Wiijunkies to remove the update. However, it keeps crashing. And before you say to use bootcamp, parallels, VM Ware, or WINE, - I can't. I have only 2 gigs free on my windows partition, and its too much of a hassle for me to retain another copy of windows and install it via parallels or vm. Unfortunately, you NEED windows to run wiibrickblocker, so WINE is out of the question (unless someone knows a work around).

Anyway, it wouldn't be awesomely appreciated.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got an US Wii, I only did the 15 % trick with SSBB Japan so I got 2 dupe chanels so im not sure what version my wii is. Wiikey 1.9g.

So should I need to update something or patch the iso to make it work?

(sorry it must have been asked a lot, but I don't have the time with all my school work to read 44 pages :S)

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Pal wii, didn't ask update or anything. worked fine.
but i was kind of dissapointed to the game. The series is still going little bit down after every new game imo. But i think you guys will enjoy it anyway.

Luffy-Sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this game work 100% perfectly on a Pal Wii with Wiikey first one when I say that I mean not updated to 1.9g or 1.9s and would all the trucha signed disks all work 100%

Thank you

Posts merged

Does this game work 100% perfectly on a Pal Wii 3.2E with Wiikey first one when I say that I mean not updated to 1.9g or 1.9s and would all the trucha signed disks all work 100%

Thank you

Shiranui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works perfectly fine on my PAL Wii, Wiikey 1.9s, firmware 3.1E, using the scrubbed one.
Mario Kart Wii Channel works fine, but online play keeps giving me errors of bad data transmition... Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol