Wii #0588 - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Europe)

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theclaw said:
This game's situation is somewhat like Mega Man X6. A sequel introduced with an odd storyline, vastly increased difficult, and less fanfare.
This game's Easy Mode is the easiest Fire Emblem I have ever played. Part I is the only kinda hard one; the rest feature incredibly strong characters who require no babying and develop great. If you're talking about Hard/Maniac Mode, then OK, but really, those should be hard...

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
Scorpin200 said:
Is this game worth getting?

Stupid question...DO IT FAGGOT.
tongue.gif

Not sure what that exactly meant, but keep it to yourself, and the game didn't look all that great compared to the gba.....just in case you didn't know i meant downloading not buying are u crazy
laugh.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
So is it safe to run this PAL update on a PAL wii, or does it affect the playing of backed up games?

I have a PAL wii, with wiikey, on 3.1E firmware, I'd rather not brickblock if I dont need to.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer this question.

arrid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Re the updates. My Wii is 3.1E (2.0E out of the box, 2.1E from the internet, 2.2E from Paper Mario, mini update from Metroid Prime 3, 3.1E from Mario Galaxy, mini update from DK crappo racing bongo thing - in that order, I think)

Fire Emblem just installed another one of those mini updates, where the bar fills up straight away and it sticks at the end for around 10 seconds - it's still 3.1E in the system settings.

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have a dumb question
smile.gif

This release inspired me to go and play FE:Path of Radiance for NGC -- very nice! I'm loving it. The matter is, I want to play at the "normal" difficulty setting, and I think I chose that one at the beginning, but there's no way I can determine it right now (the save game slot doesn't say anything besides time played?!?). I'm afraid I did chose "easy" to check out the tutorial and stuff and then forgot.

So I wanted to ask you if you know of a way I can find it out, so I don't have to start over when most likely it's already "normal". Like, the number of enemies in a certain chapter may vary, or maybe the setting is actually written somewhere and I've been stupid enough not to notice!

Thanks
S

B

BacoKarel

I have a PAL Wii with Wiikey 1.9g
I didn't use brickblocker, ran the update and everything still works fine.
biggrin.gif

wert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
I can't get it to work on NTSC-J 3.2J, wiikey1.9g with wbb.
frown.gif

According to wiki, there are some ppl who could get it to work on jap sets. Any ideas?

Kasoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wert said:
frown.gif

According to wiki, there are some ppl who could get it to work on jap sets. Any ideas?

why would you want to get this working on your jap wii, just get the ntsc of jap version
wacko.gif

wert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Kasoz said:
wert said:
frown.gif

why would you want to get this working on your jap wii, just get the ntsc of jap version
wacko.gif

Well, I would like to play it in english.
smile.gif

Kasoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wert said:
Kasoz said:
wert said:
frown.gif

wacko.gif

smile.gif

ok that makes sense, but the NTSC version did work on PAL, so i'm guessing the NTSC version should work on NTSC-J?

wert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Kasoz said:
wert said:
Kasoz said:
wert said:
frown.gif

wacko.gif

smile.gif

ok that makes sense, but the NTSC version did work on PAL, so i'm guessing the NTSC version should work on NTSC-J?
Unfortunately, no.
The NTSC version was released a few months ago.
The wiki had tagged the PAL version as OK yesterday, but it's "downgraded" to a "works for some". I am trying to find out what's the trick.

bgf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It sure is disappointing after more than a whole year of waiting.

I'd also like to how how people got this to work on jap wii.
Looks like the only hope for now is the freeloader.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lachinay said:
Hi guys, I have a dumb question
smile.gif

This release inspired me to go and play FE:Path of Radiance for NGC -- very nice! I'm loving it. The matter is, I want to play at the "normal" difficulty setting, and I think I chose that one at the beginning, but there's no way I can determine it right now (the save game slot doesn't say anything besides time played?!?). I'm afraid I did chose "easy" to check out the tutorial and stuff and then forgot.

So I wanted to ask you if you know of a way I can find it out, so I don't have to start over when most likely it's already "normal". Like, the number of enemies in a certain chapter may vary, or maybe the setting is actually written somewhere and I've been stupid enough not to notice!

Thanks
S
If I remember correctly, the background color of the save file tells you what difficulty you picked. Blue is Easy, Green is Normal and Red is Hard.

bgf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pikachu025 said:
If I remember correctly, the background color of the save file tells you what difficulty you picked. Blue is Easy, Green is Normal and Red is Hard.
I think it depends on region. My version is red=easy and blue=hard, and green is normal.

The other way to find out is simply starts a new hard mode file and see what color it is.

bgf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tested with freeloader. loaded without problems. haven't done further test from title screen though, but it should be fine

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
pikachu, bgf, thanks a lot! I didn't think to start another game. It doesn't matter which color is which, I'll just have to start a couple new "fake" games to find out...

thanks again,
S

waiwai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have troubles with the backup.
Burned it at 2x, 2.4x, 4x. Set the WiiKey 1.9s to 3x, dev off, block off. And so far only the 4x burned one boots.

Everytime the DVD is spinning down and the game needs data for video or a menu the Wii states: "Disc error, please inert the gamedisc".
I eject and re-insert the disc and it continues. But I have no idea why this happens. It was this way with 1.9g as well btw.

Anyone got a clue or how to solve it?
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.