Wii #0529 - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

• Thread starter JPH
  • Start date
  • Views 164,700
  • Replies 961
  • Likes 1

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah, very nice progress. So the scene is now able to rip Dual Layer Discs. Way to go
grog.gif

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
The amount of mis-information regarding the Wiikey Team is hilarious. The Wiikey site was shut down because they got tired of having to re-install everything after getting hacked numerous times. Any further Wiikey news or updates will now be posted on WiiNewz instead.

No Limitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm taking it that if you managed to get the other half of the rip (The "Single Layer" version) to work you don't need to do anymore work to get this full DL version running?
(Modchip firmware aside)

El Xando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL, I searched Google for "Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_READNFO_JPN_Wii-Caravan" and only got 1 result. And it's only a discussion topic :/
Anyway, I have some questions about the single layer dump:
1. Why can't I get my GameCube controllers working?
2. Why didn't winning event 20 unlock Jigglypuff?
3. Does anyone else find after they kill Wario in event 4 there is no success screen and eventually you just kill yourself out of boredom?

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
has anyone actually tested this on WiiKey? i know its sort of a lost cause but....

wiinewz says there's a rumor claiming that the DL backup DOES WORK on wiikey, but that it's still a RUMOR at the moment. wait a couple more hours until someone downloads and burns a copy to try it out

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The amount of mis-information regarding the Wiikey Team is hilarious. The Wiikey site was shut down because they got tired of having to re-install everything after getting hacked numerous times. Any further Wiikey news or updates will now be posted on WiiNewz instead.

THE PROPHET HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though xiaNaix is the man. To all you new gbatemp posters, don't argue with him/her. You'll just make yourself look stupid.

XiaNaix => Can we awesome that the wiikey support team will be distributing any updates through wiinewz?

Xplosivv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So...how are these releases usually found?

Google? Newsgroups...I never understood newsgroups, anyone care to explain?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The amount of mis-information regarding the Wiikey Team is hilarious. The Wiikey site was shut down because they got tired of having to re-install everything after getting hacked numerous times. Any further Wiikey news or updates will now be posted on WiiNewz instead.
So I was right
smile.gif
Good to know that WiiNewz is in contact with the Team
wink.gif

Let's wait for some serious report of the backup on Wiikey...
unsure.gif

mingy83

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube-downloader.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
Funny how all these new members always sign up in the past day or two and ask where to find releases with a pm or ask how to use newsgroups and on top of that they are so damn impatient heh. I reccomend using google to answer most of your questions. People are way too lazy nowadays always wantin to be spoonfed.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1