Wii #0330 - Super Mario Galaxy (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malacai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
omg, ive been reading this thread since the prominent release got out.. hehe, and now i bother registrating.

well well, why do PAL ppl even bother about the wii fix? the only thing for u ppl is to wait for the "original" europe release, cuz u dont wanna get ur wii semi-bricked? nah, i thought so.. then just stfu..

.. but i must admit im as eager as u all are about the wiikey fix, although SMG NTSC wont work on PAL...

Over and out
omgwtfbbqq

im du hade läst från början hade du vetat att den funkar på PAL!

Cap'n Daccat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nah, I think he's going to the black market.
wink.gif

omgwtfbbqq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
omg, ive been reading this thread since the prominent release got out.. hehe, and now i bother registrating.

well well, why do PAL ppl even bother about the wii fix? the only thing for u ppl is to wait for the "original" europe release, cuz u dont wanna get ur wii semi-bricked? nah, i thought so.. then just stfu..

.. but i must admit im as eager as u all are about the wiikey fix, although SMG NTSC wont work on PAL...

Over and out
omgwtfbbqq

"It is reported that PAL owners attempting to play the game will receive duplicate News and Weather Channels, much like when playing the NTSC version of Metroid Prime 3. Before performing the update you should change your Wii system language to English. The Metroid Prime 3 "turn-off trick" to avoid duplicate channels from appearing on PAL consoles DOES NOT WORK."

MAINPAGE! DIN JÄVLA IDIOT!

Cjuub

Trophies
XP
Country

Over and out
omgwtfbbqq

"It is reported that PAL owners attempting to play the game will receive duplicate News and Weather Channels, much like when playing the NTSC version of Metroid Prime 3. Before performing the update you should change your Wii system language to English. The Metroid Prime 3 "turn-off trick" to avoid duplicate channels from appearing on PAL consoles DOES NOT WORK."

MAINPAGE! DIN JÄVLA IDIOT!

Idiot.. You'll only get dublicate news and weather channels, nothing else. It won't "ruin" your Wii. Also, alot of people already have dublicate channels and won't be affected by this.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
when brawl gets leaked and the character leak info begins... i will get the most massive erection ever.

its gunna be so awsome knowing things noobs dont want you to tell em 3 weeks in advance.

its going to be harry douchebag potter all over again
smile.gif

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News