Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! I just found a news update!

QUOTE said:
Contact form temporarily disabled

Unfortunately, we have had to remove the contact form and email facilities at wiikey.cn for the time being.

We would like to thank the huge number of people who have emailed us recently with their messages of support and encouragement regarding the SMG update. However, sadly, a small minority of people have been abusing our email facilities with multiple identical emails (thousands at a time) to as a way of expressing frustration that they cannot play SMG backups at the moment.

Therefore, in order not to let the problems with the website distract our attention from the more important issues, we have taken this step to disable the contact form and all wiikey.cn email addresses. We truly regret that this puts us out of touch with those who would simply like to offer constructive feedback and messages of support, but unfortunately there is no alternative available.

Please stay tuned to the News section for further developments!

MarkusE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
However, sadly, a small minority of people have been abusing our email facilities with multiple identical emails (thousands at a time) to as a way of expressing frustration that they cannot play SMG backups at the moment.
Christ, some people are fucking pathetic.

Go get a job and a life, failures.

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NOOOO sleeep wiikey come on help us out

Don't you have school in the morning?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
However, sadly, a small minority of people have been abusing our email facilities with multiple identical emails (thousands at a time) to as a way of expressing frustration that they cannot play SMG backups at the moment.
Christ, some people are fucking pathetic.

Go get a job and a life, failures.

I'm sure the huge font was necessary and helpful in proving your point.

saxophonet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if nothing comes out by Wednesday I'm ordering a cyclowiz

And with the next game which needs updating, they will be later and then what? Switch again?
tongue.gif

If it comes down to it...

I'm not looking to wait until armageddon to get a Wiikey update. It's simple. If something works. And I want it, I'll buy it. If after Brawl it turns out that cyclo can't update to get the job done but another chip can, I'll buy that. Simple as that.

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well i think its time to do the serial mod and send come cash to cyclo. the kinda get props anyway for being so fast with a patch. kinda makes u wonder if it was them behind ripping this game and breaking the release date hmm. within like 5 hours of it being posted they have a fix hahah nice one cyclo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?