Hacking Why release the SCDStwo now! It's not completey finished yet&#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want to know why they released the SCDS2, even though it's not finished? Because LOTS OF PEOPLE wanted it to be out, asking "WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE OUT?! WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE OUT?! OMFG, BE RELEASED ALREADY!"

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#5661 said:
The flashcart was overhyped. Let's face it... what we were expecting would've taken a considerable while longer to get sorted and released.
I'd rather have a flashcart that isn't epic right now, but functions on-par with other flashcarts and will be updated with awesomesauce as time goes on, than wait months upon months for a released-perfect product.
I mean as it is now, it's no letdown... it's as good as other flashcarts and has additional features. They're not perfect yet, but they'll get better.
@iamthemilkman: Stfu. You've been bashing this card for ages. Kick your dog or something if you're pissed off; we don't want to hear you.

Actually, that is not the case at all, my friend. I simply did not hype this cart out to be the greatest thing ever.

I had very easy expectations to meet. Although they were not low expectations, I knew that all the insane hype could not be met.

But dear lord, they even failed to meet or exceed my hype, which was quite low compared to most on here.

You shouldn't let the SuperCard Team off the hook. Many like to scream out childish insults and fling 'troll' around, but they don't want to face reality. Instead however, they give SuperCard Team the benefit of the doubt. I'm sorry, but after the absurd hype, I'm not willing to do that. What I have in my hands, is what I comment on, and that's that.

If and when it does get better, I will give them props. But no, not right now. You reap what you sew.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's try and keep it a bit more polite folks or I'll have to lock the thread. Cheers.
smile.gif

Trigger_Happy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was about to buy a Supercard DSTWO. I really was. Then the review came out, 4-ish hours on a DSi. Much lower battery power for a GBA emulator that isn't 100%?

I was hyped, I honestly was. I almost got it, but the price was too much for GBA and SNES.

I'm sure it will improve by a lot, but right now, this DSTWO business is messy.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trigger_Happy said:
I was about to buy a Supercard DSTWO. I really was. Then the review came out, 4-ish hours on a DSi. Much lower battery power for a GBA emulator that isn't 100%?

I was hyped, I honestly was. I almost got it, but the price was too much for GBA and SNES.

I'm sure it will improve by a lot, but right now, this DSTWO business is messy.
Unless you don't have any other flashcards, you do not necessarily HAVE to use the DSTWO.

#5661 has an excellent point btw.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#5661 said:
*yawn*
Repeating "my friend" only makes you sound intelligent when you have a valid point.
You don't.
Your expectations weren't met, and you think a one-man, rise-above-the-fray stand is going to help matters?
Truth is, you're at fault here. The card didn't meet your expectations and that is that.
If you're only willing to comment on what we have now, then fair enough. That's not Team Supercard's doing.

That is the SuperCard Teams' doing. I see 'SNES Emulator' on the back of the box, among many other things. Why are they missing?

It's their own fault. Whether they have a reason or not, it's their fault -- and you give me shit because I expect a product to be as it's described on its very packaging? Isn't that just peachy...

Unless you're getting a paycheck from the SuperCard Team, don't insult me, buddy. My intelligence is not at question, as I can assure you I'm a brainiac with superior intellect.

Now please, stop making excuses for broken promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!