BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to post in this thread, so I looked up ben drowned. Wanted to find a real big image so of course google images. Of course I have safe search turned off... never do that.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to post in this thread, so I looked up ben drowned. Wanted to find a real big image so of course google images. Of course I have safe search turned off... never do that.

Do you mean THIS????:

Nah seen that plenty of times. there is something far worth that lurks there. >_>

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really understand the reason until Metroid: Other M. The series started long before regular speech was a possibility in games. By that time, pretty much everyone has their own thoughts on how the character should sound, as well as his/her general personality.

Now there is a new game telling everyone what the "official" character sounds like, and it matches almost nobody's expectations. There is a huge clash with how you have thought, and what is shown in that game. Just like in Metroid: Other M, everyone is upset because the character has, in their minds, been completely changed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5