Hacking Why does my 3ds hate me?

BeastMode6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I have an o3ds 9.2 with rxtools set up. I want to setup themehax so I can boot into home brew launcher and then boot rxtools. However when I do the browserhax it just shows up as a Grey screen on bottom. Is there another way I can do this, like installing a youtube cia on my sysnand and accessing hbl that way?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi all,

I have an o3ds 9.2 with rxtools set up. I want to setup themehax so I can boot into home brew launcher and then boot rxtools. However when I do the browserhax it just shows up as a Grey screen on bottom. Is there another way I can do this, like installing a youtube cia on my sysnand and accessing hbl that way?
Sure, you can use tubehax to do it too. Browserhax is just more convenient.
You could try clearing the browser data. It solves issues for most people.

D

Deleted User

Hi all,

Have you tried clearing your Browsers data?

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, if there is a browser hax why not a kernel mode spider exploit? Well can we install legit cia? if we can then we can downgrade spider. I want someone with a 9.9 emunand to install the 9.2 browser .cia and try loading a kernel mode exploit, will that work. Sorry if this is a noob question but im wondering if the exploit is patched via the firmware itself or just a spider update

Last edited by ironmaster49,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1